The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bottom Of My Heart Still Believes

VanCan2013

What Will Happen?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Canucks are at the brink of elimination. Most have given up hope and belief that the Canucks can pull of a comeback. They are not to be blamed because the odds are stacked against the Canucks. However, when this series started; the difference maker was supposed to be Daniel Sedin. I know one man doesn't make a team. But uniting a world class player with another world class player and twin brother... It just means a whole lot to the team. And Daniel coming back will get every player on the Canucks team to start believing just a little bit that maybe they can make Positive History. The bottom of my heart still believes that the Canucks are more than capable of beating L.A. in 7 games and I believe. Daniel if you are truly or even close to ready and think you can play; then please bring some motivation to the team. You are the last hope for the team; just because you are the only one that bring back the belief in this team. Otherwise, if the Canucks aren't fully concentrated then it might just make some Negative History! How many other people think the same way I am thinking. How many of you have a little voice in side of you saying not to give up. No matter what has happened in these last 3 games; the bottom of my heart still believes. I Believe In The Canucks. Vancouver Canucks In 2012 Will Win it All!

I have to be honest and as annoyed as I am they are down 3-0, I just don't believe they will be swept, and I am pretty sure we will see game seven in Rogers Arena. Lots of things are wrong, but you said it right: from the bottom of my heart, it feels like they are going to catch on fire in the next game.

As much as I'd like to believe, I think the Kings will prevail in the end. I think we have a good chance of winning Game 4 if we can get some traffic in front of Quick, but L.A.'s D has been very solid at blocking us out and limiting quality scoring chances. We may have had 48 and 41 shots respectively but how many quality chances did we really have?

I've heard that only 6 teams have ever come back from an 0-3 deficit so our chances aren't too good :(

BC Lions did it and went on to win the Grey Cup! It looked impossible to even make the playoffs, but we went in as the number 1 seed. And we are looking to be an absolute force this season now as well.

No reason the Canucks can't pull it off.

Archived