The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bottom Of My Heart Still Believes

VanCan2013

What Will Happen?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is up with everyone referring back to history for inspiration or disincentive?

First it was going back to the finals and winning the cup because Pittsburgh did it, next it's coming back from a 2-0 deficit in the first round because Boston did it vs MTL last year, and now it's "It's over because teams that have a 3-0 lead are 164-3"

Why don't we just make our own history and have other teams follow us as inspiration instead of us always trying to compare ourselves with other teams.

Seriously, if you still believe than cheer for the team and stop coming up with stupid off season moves cause the season isn't over yet. If the season ends, then by all means and play as general manager all off season long. I still believe in this team because all it takes is one win at a time. It's not like the Kings have been blowing us out by more than 4 goals like the Flyers have done to Pittsburgh.

It's time to appreciate the players that we currently have no matter what kind of idiotic things they are doing like diving and taking stupid penalties. Stay loyal to the team and cheer for them regardless of what happens in this series because I know will.

Canucks in 7 let's go.

Here is my take on this whole thing. Its a big freakin hole that is apparent and the ratio as already mentioned in 164-3. Now I believe in the team and i think it is very well possible that they do come back and win this series but its going to take a miracle. Insert daniel sedin. If and this is a big if he is healthy and can play i think this changes the series very quick. Schneider should get the rest of this series i think he is capable of outduelling quick with a little support but its going to be tough. L.a. has come to win the nucks haven't showed up yet and they just have to take it one game at a time. Nucks win game 4 in a blowout, 5-1.

As much as I'd like to believe, I think the Kings will prevail in the end. I think we have a good chance of winning Game 4 if we can get some traffic in front of Quick, but L.A.'s D has been very solid at blocking us out and limiting quality scoring chances. We may have had 48 and 41 shots respectively but how many quality chances did we really have?

I've heard that only 6 teams have ever come back from an 0-3 deficit so our chances aren't too good :(

The Canucks are at the brink of elimination. Most have given up hope and belief that the Canucks can pull of a comeback. They are not to be blamed because the odds are stacked against the Canucks. However, when this series started; the difference maker was supposed to be Daniel Sedin. I know one man doesn't make a team. But uniting a world class player with another world class player and twin brother... It just means a whole lot to the team. And Daniel coming back will get every player on the Canucks team to start believing just a little bit that maybe they can make Positive History. The bottom of my heart still believes that the Canucks are more than capable of beating L.A. in 7 games and I believe. Daniel if you are truly or even close to ready and think you can play; then please bring some motivation to the team. You are the last hope for the team; just because you are the only one that bring back the belief in this team. Otherwise, if the Canucks aren't fully concentrated then it might just make some Negative History! How many other people think the same way I am thinking. How many of you have a little voice in side of you saying not to give up. No matter what has happened in these last 3 games; the bottom of my heart still believes. I Believe In The Canucks. Vancouver Canucks In 2012 Will Win it All!

Believe.

Anything is possible. Only one obstacle in their way: QUICK.

Solve Quick. Run him out of his net! Tim Thomas, Pekka Rinne, Marc Andre Fleury, Roberto Luongo are all great goaltenders but have been run out of their net sometime of their careers.

We can do this.

Canucks are in tough to accomplish 4 in a row but I don't understand so many who think Quick is invincible.

The Canucks have to get in close and get some quick shots away. They choked against Thomas in last year's

final and are doing the same against Quick. If they can get their play and confidence back then they'll win 2, 3, or 4 games.

Many would think Schneider or Luongo are as good as quick. Do you feel invincible against L.A. scoring? No because

you know ever goalie can't stop everything. It's wrong for any team to think the other goalie can be so good as to

make it impossible to score. Get 10 great scoring chances and you'll score on at least 1 or 2.

If Daniel comes back, not sure it will be enough to win us the series, but it will help. Henrik is working hard out there, but his current line mates aren't cutting it for him. They just don't have the same chemistry, they aren't getting open in the right spots. Henrik is a good player without his brother and he's giving it everything he's got, but we need the Sedin "magic" back.

I'm with you.. As of now my I'm just thinking of it game by game (cliche, I know). Just focus on game 4 and get that win. Although we have a low chance if making out of this round, it won't be over till it's over. I'll accept the teams out when it happens. As of now the series isn't over.

Who knows what rejuvenation Daniel may bring to our team.

I'm with you.. As of now my I'm just thinking of it game by game (cliche, I know). Just focus on game 4 and get that win. Although we have a low chance if making out of this round, it won't be over till it's over. I'll accept the teams out when it happens. As of now the series isn't over.

Who knows what rejuvenation Daniel may bring to our team.

Archived