The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Will You Root For After The Canucks Are Eliminated?

The Magician

Who will you root for after the Canucks are done  

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do watch other teams sometimes and I know what happens around the league through forums and TSN, Sportsnet. I watch for the entertainment if am watching other teams but won't care about who wins or what happens. I don't cheer for other teams when am watching. When it comes to watching the Canucks, I will focus on my team and my team only.

But the other teams you cheer for are in the same league. For example, am a Barca fan and an Inter Milan fan because they are in different leagues and in different countries so it would make sense. IF you have true allegiance with one team, all the other teams should be considered the enemy. Like GW Bush said, you are either with us or against us. Die hard Canucks fan only cheer for the Canucks in the NHL.

How can you be a fan of multiple teams? Seriously, either you are a Canucks fan or you are not. Being a fan of multiple teams in one league is ridiculous. You have a top 5 favorite team and some people have a top 10 favorite team. It just doesn't make sense.

We're just not good enough for this league...seriously - we should move the franchise to the AHL and at least we'll have a decent chance against the Toronto Marlies or the Hamilton Bulldogs. I know this sounds extreme,,,but do we have any other option if we want to win some sort of a cup.

I'm tired of this losing.

My thoughts exactly.

I cheer for the Canucks first and foremost but I will watch any playoff hockey I can find and in each series I'll have a team that I want to make it through (if even just for that series, often fuelled by hatred for another team for me). There's nothing better than playoff hockey.

I don't see why you can't like multiple teams, but for me that's because I am a fan of hockey, even before I am a fan of the Canucks...People probably aren't big fans of the sport itself if they will only cheer/watch their home team. You are bound to ibecome a fan of the way certain teams/players play if you truly appreciate the game and you can cheer for them accordingly.

I would never cheer for 2 teams that are rivals because liking one more would force me to hate the other...that I understand.

Archived