The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Real Simple Poll - Do You Honestly Believe They Will Beat La

Brick Tamland

Will they come back and win 4 straight  

420 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we play every game for the rest of the series like we did in game #1 against Chicago last year, we have a legitimate shot. Even if we fall short, at least seeing that level of effort would really make me feel better about our team heading into next season.

The question is, do you HONESTLY believe they will? It's nice to see everyone answering with "yes, for sure they will do it." But I don't believe you. Let me phrase it differently. If you had to put your entire life savings onto one team to win, which would it be? If you can really and truly say the Canucks, you are either far more passionate than I, or just stupid. Sorry for the reality check.

Don't get me wrong. I will be watching every last second of this series and cheering on my boys, but I have already accepted the fact that we may very well lose in the first round.

The question is, do you HONESTLY believe they will? It's nice to see everyone answering with "yes, for sure they will do it." But I don't believe you. Let me phrase it differently. If you had to put your entire life savings onto one team to win, which would it be? If you can really and truly say the Canucks, you are either far more passionate than I, or just stupid. Sorry for the reality check.

Don't get me wrong. I will be watching every last second of this series and cheering on my boys, but I have already accepted the fact that we may very well lose in the first round.

If Chicago can come back and force a game 7 O/T after being down 3-0 then so can we...had Luongo not made that save in o/t we'd prob would of been a diff team this year, but this is that same team that showed perseverance when facing adversity. No doubt in my mind we have the tools to make it happen.

Archived