Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M A K A V E L I 96

Marchand Playoff Diving

59 posts in this topic

Oh but the CANUCKS have the only players who dive and embellish, don'tcha know? <_<

Ohhhh Boston.........your pot is looking very black indeed....... :lol:

lol..."he is diving all over the place"

I kind of expected about an hour or so of highlights when I read the headline

What a fool. He would surely break records if he participated on the diving team in London this summer.

Someone should pound that Rat-face into the ice, the best part would be the refs not buying it. :lol:

The Olympics should import a sport called Professional Rat Diving ;)

What a fool. He would surely break records if he participated on the diving team in London this summer.

The playoffs kind of remind me of Space Jam. When those little alien guys go to the NBA games and pick out a player and they drain his talent and suddenly that player sucks. I bet that is what is happening this year, all these diving players just had their talent stolen by aliens and forgot how to skate.

I'm ok with marchand's diving as long as he isn't sneakily trying to end players' careers with his cheapshots.

Brad MarSeanAvery

Embellarchand

(The video said it best :lol:)

That said though, on Kes` part he really shouldn`t play like that.

So Kesler should too?

I think you miss the point.

However if you have the guts to open up a Kesler diving threat, feel free to do so.

Our point is that, we are being accused of "diving" Marchand dived at least 3 times in one game, but no one is actually talking about it. CBC Ron Mcelan etc etc. So in our defence it's unfair for our players to be labled divers,w hen infact there are plenty of other players doing the same thing. If you compare the Marchand ones too Kesler ones, the Marchand one's are for more obvious.

Irrelevant, you guys act like Marchand is the only diver in the NHL, it's like Canucks fans are in a state of denial about their team.

i'm afraid so. marchand is undeniably a diver and an instigator. most teams have one weasel diver. the canucks have a couple too many

Haha Marchand king of the divers.

I'd say he's doing what he does best but as good as he is at diving he probably cheapshots a little bit better. HAHAHAHAHA what a fool!