Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Garret's moustache

Linden To Replace Vigneault?

162 posts in this topic

Pretty sure you would need to coach, you know at least a beer league team before replacing AV

don't mean to be rude, but this is so stupid!

Patrick Roy could be interesting. He has a winning mentality and knows what it takes to win a Cup, but with the level headed egoless and fair mind of Babcock.

Marco Sturm would be amazing, that is if he decides to retire from his amazing hockey career this year

Why would you even want Linden to coach the Canucks? Do you want to lose ? LOL. Pretty sure you need to have valid experience before just "jumping" into a coaching position for the strongest regular season team twice in a row with a SCF appearence last year.

I'll pass on Linden. Maybe Calgary could use him :bigblush:

Patrick Roy could be interesting. He has a winning mentality and knows what it takes to win a Cup, but with the level headed egoless and fair mind of Babcock.

Just for giggles, and COMPLETELY off-topic, trade for Marchand, and have a line of Burrows-LaPierre-Marchand... most hated line in hockey... also, one that could score enough goals to not have to worry about a coaching change. My two cents, after a couple of beer. Go Nucks

If AV was fired (which he will not be) then I would want Naslund or Mactavish

How about ME! I've lead the Canucks to 2 stanley cups already in NHL 12... which of these so called experts can claim that kind of resume!

If I get chosen, I promise I will come and ask the CDC for every important decision...

How about ME! I've lead the Canucks to 2 stanley cups already in NHL 12... which of these so called experts can claim that kind of resume!

If I get chosen, I promise I will come and ask the CDC for every important decision...