Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdnucksfan

Cdc's Fav Game: "what If"

19 posts in this topic

alright, i made a topic on this earlier and it was shut down due to lack of substance. that being said ill subsance up the heck out of this post.

surprisingly to all we're down 3 games in just the first round(no news here). Of course around CDC the sky is falling and the Canucks are being disbanned and moved to Kentucky. Now i'm not saying that it will, or I think, or I want it to happen, buttt.....

What if our team takes an early round exit this year?

This isn't a "what do YOU want to happen?" thread either so be serious. Also, be grown ups, no "get rid of AV and MG for zamboni upgrade trolling BS."

I want to hear what you guys think would happen. Do you think it'll be worse if we're swept rather than game a 7 loss, or will it not matter given were still out early?

Also, what do you think the biggest issue is as to why were struggling early? Is it AV being out coached, no Daniel, no D, bad trades by MG?

I'd like a decent discussion here, no trolls or rants please, and please support your opinion with fact or some research.

Seattle....they are moving to Seattle

What if.. these kind of posts stopped

You sure substanced the heck out of this post... considering there are dozens of post about everything you mentioned already. Good work.

Get rid of AV and MG for zamboni upgrade!!!!

Ohh oops, my bad.

What if.............you made a thread that isn't redundant.......or has substance that isn't already being discussed in several other threads........what if............?

My 'research' tells me that this topic is already being discussed elsewhere on the board.

what if you didnt act like the mod you're not and contributed to a discussion...your posts are seemingly redundant, acting like a mod telling me what to post and where.

yes the topics are being discussed elsewhere in 30 separate threads, thats why id like to discuss it in one thread. seems like there isnt enough maturity on this board to have a legitimate, meaningful, and thoughtful discussion. like i said id like a decent discussion.

to answer my own post I think AV and MG stay put. i dont think MG made bad trades, CoHo is a great player but we didnt and wont need him in the future. i think Kass, Pahlsson, and booth were great acquisitions especially by getting rid of sturm, i liked samuellson though. im eager to see what happens in the off season, whenever ours begins.

i do think AV may be getting out coached, it seems as if he may have lost the team. Kes is reverting to his old diving and chirping ways, and the whole team is in a slump. im hard pressed to say its the entire team thats hit the slump generally that begins with coaching. not that AV is a bad coach, maybe we need some new assistant coaching, really hard to figure out the dillema with our great performances the last two years.

i think if we dont do it this year theres still a lot to look forward to next year. whatever moves are made. all of our players will be in camp and full preseasons(barring any injury between now and then). booth, kass, and pahlsson getting full seasons. theres plenty more to list.

what if you didnt act like the mod you're not and contributed to a discussion...your posts are seemingly redundant, acting like a mod telling me what to post and where.

sarcasm sorry, hard to pick up on the internet. i already played the what if game. the point of a thread is to read an OP's post and respond to his statement or question. this isnt a lets sit aroud and come up with what if questions thread or else id have put it in my OP.

the sarcasm was in reference to all the what if threads. like i said its not a what you want to happen but what you realistically think will.

what if people stopped policing threads ;-)

yes the topics are being discussed elsewhere in 30 separate threads, thats why id like to discuss it in one thread. seems like there isnt enough maturity on this board to have a legitimate, meaningful, and thoughtful discussion. like i said id like a decent discussion.

What if.............you made a thread that isn't redundant.......or has substance that isn't already being discussed in several other threads........what if............?

My 'research' tells me that this topic is already

being discussed elsewhere on the board.

i can spell. my punctuation may be lacking but hell...its cdc. i couldve sworn there was spell check too.

i really hope you're right "Hank's secrets Sauce". I really hope Danny is the turning point in this series. Maybe the two day game break and having Danny back will give the team some composure and confidence to win game 4, return home, win game 5 and get the momentum in our favor.

If they can go up 3 games on us we can surely do it to them. It reminds me of 2003 i think it was(correct meif im wrong), when the wild became the first team ever to come back from being 4 games behind and win the series twice in a row. they did it against us no less. I cried myself to sleep that night lol jk.

What if...CDC didn't exist in the first place?

:lol: