The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fully Healthy

DhillonCanuck

I don't think they flew him all the way there just to give a ra-ra speech; not sure that's his strong point anyways. However, before everybody here starts planning the cup parade route (again), just avoiding a sweep would be nice. Even the return of Crosby didn't save the Penguins and he's clearly more of an imact player than Daniel.

Daniel won't play considering a few days ago he couldn't handle a light skate. One solid check on Daniel and he could be in the hospital. The Kings will be targeting him for sure, especially monkey face Brown... If he gets hurt again, he could be rehabbing all summer or longer...

He'll hang around with the guys, do the morning skate, be a game time decision, and then be scratched. No one is going to risk putting him in. He could easily be further damaged after a game like this. Besides, if Daniel were to play, we'd need him at his best, not the way he is now...

My opinion, let's be realistic. LA beat us. Hopefully next year we will show up to play and have better luck

P.S. It's a shame about Pinnizotto. I was looking forward to seeing him play his first NHL game at age 27. He could have brang some skill and physicality. Hopefully next year.

one game at a time mentality. the most recent comeback would be in 2010 of philadephia flyers. it's fair to say, canucks have the personnel and talents to do it, but just gotta be like coach AV, it's about the process and one game at a time. we focus on one shot at a time and one save at a time and one shift at a time.

It doesn't matter whether Daniel plays tomorrow or not... This series is over and not having Daniel cannot be an excuse. 2 shorthanded goals given up in game 2, 0-14 on the powerplay, cross ice passes headed into section 117 seat 5 when the game is on the line, need i say more? It's going to be a long summer and i hope these chokers take a good, long hard look in the mirror over the summer :angry:

I still find it hard to believe that Daniel did not make the trip to LA, regardless if he was intending/permitted to play or not. He should be with the team at these crucial times, unless he had to be observed at the hospital or something. I think that he may be past that stage though.

Archived