Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toni Zamboni

[Gdt] Game 4--Canucks Vs. Kings--Wed, April 18Th. 7:00 Pm

Raymond's playing for Kings tonight. Shoulda just put on a LA uniform to make it easier to distinguish.

We were very good last year in the playoffs chipping pucks out of zone and being responsible near blue line....not so much these four games...guys looking to make a pass first, rather than just getting out of danger...

gooddam i cant believe we survive the period

stupid canucks

kesler lost 2 key draws on the pk

pahlsson is sleep walking. hes suppose to be a top checker. i saw him just let his man waltz past him 2 times.

Multiple, repeat multiple Kings players have dived like Olympians this entire series. Yet you don't hear CBC announcers saying it. But you do hear them say when Kesler dives.

Mmmmm..... interested to know what the CBC ratings will be if Canucks get eliminated. They better thank their lucky stars Canucks are still in this one.

Also, best period of the series right there. They look insync for the 1st time in forever. Hansen is flying like a mad men out there and it's nice to see the Sedins get a little nasty (well, nasty by Sedin standards, lol).

Win da turd!

Am I the only who get nervous when the kings are in our zone?? Everytime they are in they dominate our players. They always get to the puck first and win almost all the puck battles. Our defensive zone coverage sucks too... why the hell are they so passive. It looks like the kings get to do what they want in our zone.

Im going to be honest guys, I'd love it if the nucks won this period, but the kings seriously deserve to win this series, I'm just happy we might make it a series. I'd love them to push it to 6. :3 or better yet win.

Problem is nobody wants Raymond or he would have gone at the trade deadline.

So GIllis keeps him in the lineup hoping he will get better.

AV is saddled with him because the GM needs to dump him for an asset.

yes i cant believe we are winning

canucks have made so many mistakes

i think schneider and sedin are the only reason we are winning