The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Game 4--Canucks Vs. Kings--Wed, April 18Th. 7:00 Pm

Toni Zamboni

This is my 10,000th post here at CDC.

I didn't have anything planned to say - I just noticed in another thread that I was at 9999.

What I will say is, I have enjoyed my time here (most of the time!) and have learned a lot from other people here.

Also, it's game 4 tomorrow so I will wear my Canucks jersey to work in downtown Calgary!

Go Canucks Go!

:towel:

I didn't have anything planned to say - I just noticed in another thread that I was at 9999.

What I will say is, I have enjoyed my time here (most of the time!) and have learned a lot from other people here.

Also, it's game 4 tomorrow so I will wear my Canucks jersey to work in downtown Calgary!

Go Canucks Go!

Go Canucks Go!

When we lost game 3, I told myself I can't watch Game 4 but now I changed my mind. I'll support this team win or lose tomorrow.

I may not be emotionally ready for a loss but have to accept it if it happens. It would suck for sure but it's not the end of the world; there is always next year.

I'm really nervous. My mind says it's over but deep down, I still believe. I'll believe one more time! I hope a miracle will happen tomorrow! Hearing Danny flying to L.A. gave me more hope but I'm not sure if it will change a lot. We will see tomorrow.

Hope the boys are ready to play their hearts out tomorrow night. Win or lose, I'll always be proud of this team.

We can do this! Win tomorrow and then bring it home and keep it going. If our goalies are lights out and we just let in one less goal a game than quick we win! Or better yet how about 4 straight shut-outs for us! History can be made we just need to believe. :towel:

Archived