The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Game 4--Canucks Vs. Kings--Wed, April 18Th. 7:00 Pm

Toni Zamboni

:) Finally a win...all thanks to GINGER!!! ...all hail GInger.....and oh yes ....and the Sedins....am praying this is the start of something special....but I guess will all see ....one game at a time....Canucks hadn't lost 3 games in a row all season.....picked a bad time to do it....oh well....onwards...

Way to take it back home. Writing from Mexico city in a hotel downtown, while visiting the city. I was able to find a livestreaming option with a flaky web connection. Combined streaming with team1040 radio.

3 stars

Daniel

Daniel

Daniel

He is the missing piece that just makes everyone else more comfortable and confident.

Now can they win the next one with the same kind of effort but for 60 minutes instead of 40. Good job on changing the powerplay and putting in Schneider despite it being a goalie controversy. I think it's just a matter of Schneider is working, so go with who is working best right now. Who cares about no#1 or no#2 if it works!

Guest Dasein

How about that Sammy Pahlsson guy huh?

17:59 minutes of ice time and 15:43 5-on-5 minutes - that's 3rd most on our forward group only after the Sedins. This guy can shut down whoever is on the ice at any time.

This is why we got him - Pahlsson gives us 18 minutes of mistake-free suffocating hockey and we rely on the Sedins and Kesler to a lesser extent to score goals.

Tonight everybody played their role - goaltending was great, Sedins scored on the PP and the bottom 6 shut down the other team when needed. Other than the one fatal mistake by Raymond, the team bailed each other out.

:) Finally a win...all thanks to GINGER!!! ...all hail GInger.....and oh yes ....and the Sedins....am praying this is the start of something special....but I guess will all see ....one game at a time....Canucks hadn't lost 3 games in a row all season.....picked a bad time to do it....oh well....onwards...

Archived