The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Game 4--Canucks Vs. Kings--Wed, April 18Th. 7:00 Pm

Toni Zamboni

A few months ago I saw one of those sticker vending machines, with the NHL stickers. I took a chance and ended up with, was in my mind, the worst team. The kings.

Cleaning out my car yesterday, I found that sticker and in a sudden flash of brilliance I knew what needed to be done.

I burned it in a small ceremony over my toilet. Cursing LA as the flames consumed the plasticy paper.

Who knows might help, or Danny will save the day as the twin magic is restored?

If Canucks can grind out tomorrow, we are pushing it to 7. Quote me if it happens!

Also if we can win tomorrow without Danny, that will be freakin huge becuase it will give him a lot more time to get back and it will jack our boys up and the crowd back here!

The come back has been done recently, and Chi made a big come back against us and almost completed it. Just have to really take it a game at a time. Just need a 4 game win streak!

Which ever goalie the Canucks play has to do something they haven't done in any playoff series since 94..win it. Not get the win, WIN it for the team. Despite what the team does, we need the goalie to steal a win for us. If we get the performance of a lifetime from Luongo or Schnieder, the type of performance that the Kings are getting from their goalie, then we are in business.

If our goalies just play like they have been, which is good, not great..we are done.

Archived