The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Game 4--Canucks Vs. Kings--Wed, April 18Th. 7:00 Pm

Toni Zamboni

LA has elevated their game and their best players are playing to their capability with good coaching.

The Nucks are playing like they did all season and their top players are seriously underperforming. Their play all year has been suspect but many here kept saying "they're just saving themselves for the playoffs". Apparently that isn't quite the case.

AV has been lost with what to do with his players for 3 months now.

They seldom dominated any team that wasn't in the cellar this year and luckily won many close, low-scoring games due to stellar goaltending.

THey do not have the right pieces to compete in the playoffs. Last year it was a flip of a coin that took out Chicago; A lucky bounce off a stanchion to take out SJS; a super-human by one player (Kesler) to beat Nashville and then their luck ran out.

The Rangers had an unfortunate crap out, that's how... They were the deserving ones of the trophy this year, more than Canucks anyway.

There are still 2 periods left, but I really hope that my old Senators aren't the only hope for a Canadian team making it far this year.

I'm honestly getting tired of hearing "We found a way to win" in the regular season. There was a clear problem in the last 20 games, but because we were winning games, none of the issues were addressed.

Post season -- we're getting schooled. No shock there!

I'm a firm believer of don't fix what's not broken. The Hodgsen trade, our beautiful Hodgsen cost us. If you don' think one clutch player can make a difference you are wrong. I guarantee the playoffs are a different story if we had a confident Hodgsen on our team. What's done is done, we can't score LA has been better and deserves to move on, good season, interesting off season this year.

Archived