The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Game 4--Canucks Vs. Kings--Wed, April 18Th. 7:00 Pm

Toni Zamboni

this is just disgusting, I know the teams desperate and pinching d men at every opportunity but edlers just lost, every decision to pinch is a bad one that he's gotta recover from. Time for the team to shed the dead weight no hand tools.

Mayray - gtfo

Maholtra - step into the coaching world

Edler - Upgrade time, he's got value...see ya

Ballard - omg anyone please take this pos

and if I could shake Keslers attitude I would but Cohos departure means you can't lose him

Booth needs to be on the third line bashing and crashing, that guy should be playing like Brown... absolutely no hockey sense or vision...

Wondering if gm 7 last yr destroyed the mental aspect of Canucks for this series. There has to be some sort of psychological study done about these type of things.

Overall, I'm just seeing regular season issues which have come back to bite them in this series.

- Booth spent more time playing with some Florida players than the Sedins. Yet most important game and they are thrust together? - Keeping Raymond on this team, let alone in the top 6 when he's done nothing for 2 yrs now.

- Failing to find someone who can play with Kesler

- And failure to find a d partner for Edler. It's just uh.

I'm honestly getting tired of hearing "We found a way to win" in the regular season. There was a clear problem in the last 20 games, but because we were winning games, none of the issues were addressed.

Post season -- we're getting schooled. No shock there!

It's really sad to see and think about how this team just doesn't have it. For all intents and purposes, Pittsburgh is done in their series but at least they were able to come out in an elimination with some desperation and pull out an impressive 10-3 win. As for the Canucks, I see absolutely NO difference in their play from the first 3 games. It either shows the lack of ability to adjust on the team's and AV's part or it shows that the Canucks just don't want this series for whatever reason.

Archived