The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Game 4--Canucks Vs. Kings--Wed, April 18Th. 7:00 Pm

Toni Zamboni

Pittsburg probably scored more goals in todays game then we have over the last 2 series. Un-????ig-acceptable. People always give credit to the sedins for their iron men streak but the fact is they shy away and avoid physical play and thats why they dont get hurt as often as a tough player who does get involved with that crap.

I'm a firm believer of don't fix what's not broken.  The Hodgsen trade, our beautiful Hodgsen cost us.  If you don' think one clutch player can make a difference you are wrong.  I guarantee the playoffs are a different story if we had a confident Hodgsen on our team.  What's done is done, we can't score LA has been better and deserves to move on, good season, interesting off season this year.

The entire organisation is really at fault. Man oh man Zach Kassian is a BEAST out there (Not his fault at all, but its what we got him for) And whatever AV said to Kesler to fire him up at pre game really really....didn't make a difference, he is still taking the worst shots I have ever seen him take. And Raymond your speed left you for someone else who cares about the game.

For those of you making outrageous player trades need to stop and breathe.

This isn't a player issue not necessarily. I see this as a huge strategical error. We're not adapting and we're not evolving. The fact we can't even setup a play in the offensive zone and any sustained pressure tells me its more game plan than the players themselves.

I'm just not sure whether they see the problems or not.

Archived