The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Game 4--Canucks Vs. Kings--Wed, April 18Th. 7:00 Pm

Toni Zamboni

I have a final tomorrow so I just caught some action in the second period...need to tighten up and not give many chances in the third. Danny looks good. My heart was pounding like crazy during pk.

One shift at a time. One period at a time. One game at a time.

Go Canucks Go.

ps. I was guilty of thinking they were done after they were down 1-0 :$

This team needs the Sedins together. Our whole team was built around them. If one goes down, we don't play as well.

I hope the team keeps it up.....

I feel bad for suddenly giving up on our team after being down 1-0. I was contemplating to study but I'm glad I decided to stick watching this game.

Let's win this!

Just stay the course and keep makeing a fast first transition ,they are trying to regain momentum but they have only gotten two powerlpays out of the effort.

keep everything just as you did comeing into the second,just focus on generateing shots from our o-zone transitions and chase the rebounds hard,remember to use the onetimer from the half boards,now you can drop the shooter below the faceoff circle on the halfboards to the right,but keep working that angle because the rebound is very nice,their tender likes to use his toes to catch those shots we will send off the onetimers,and he has poor rebound control off the digging in of his skates and the against the grain kick of his leg,forceing him to toe the puck,right to the spot a chargeing d-man or wingeer might be.

Keep reminding the lines to all pick a different target and keep working the tender over,dont let him get his bearings,all four corners and all three levels,and nice job of retaining possesion of the puck and creating with it.

And excellent job of stalling their pushback,finally we can give the boys a small pat on the back.This tender seems really weak in the 5 hole,try a few deflections from the back door or more east west shots hard across the crease,we need to come out in the third EXACTLY AS WE DID IN THE SECOND.

Things are looking good and remember that we need to keep generateing offense without giveing up any defense and this will come from our first FAST transition out of our zone.

Then we just need the simple give and goes through the n-zone and then we need to simply generate shots off of that final o-zone transition quickly and pursue the rebounds hard .Remember to shoot from east west angles to keep him twisting and remember that 5 hole,and those deflections.

I have a final tomorrow so I just caught some action in the second period...need to tighten up and not give many chances in the third. Danny looks good. My heart was pounding like crazy during pk.

One shift at a time. One period at a time. One game at a time.

Go Canucks Go.

ps. I was guilty of thinking they were done after they were down 1-0 :$

Archived