The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Jordan Staal Unhappy In Pittsburgh

NO F in way we trade Kesler for Staal. Terrible trade, Ok,I give it to Staal this year, he played better then Kesler.

But he's a 2nd line player. If he was good as Eric, then done deal. But no, he's not.

2nd line player for 2nd line player. Our 2nd line player is a Selke winner, previous year, he was a runner, up 2 years in a row nominated as top defensie foward in the league, he scored 40 goals last year, this year, a respecitable 23 goals, with a busted hip, no F in Way we do this trade. If they want Kesler, they have to include another player with the Staal. Sure kesler's been diving and crap, you know what? I don't give a crap. Kesler is our player.

You would think he'd want out since a first line calibre player is in a 3rd line center position.

But if one could dream of a roster for 2013-14...

Daniel - Henrik - Hartnell

Booth - Kesler - Staal

Higgins - Schroeder - Jensen

Burrows - Lapierre - Hansen

**drools**

I don't think Staal was unhappy before Crosby came back. Malkin's hit on Crosby is very suspect; it is as if Crosby didn't fit, even in the grand scheme of the PIT - PHI series. Crosby is being run out of Pittsburg. Crosby is a hated player and a UFA after next season.

With Crosby's concussion history, if I'm Pittsburg, I'm much more comfortable with my future with Malkin and J. Staal in the middle; big, tall, durable.

Crosby could become available.

I don't think Staal was unhappy before Crosby came back. Malkin's hit on Crosby is very suspect; it is as if Crosby didn't fit, even in the grand scheme of the PIT - PHI series. Crosby is being run out of Pittsburg. Crosby is a hated player and a UFA after next season.

With Crosby's concussion history, if I'm Pittsburg, I'm much more comfortable with my future with Malkin and J. Staal in the middle; big, tall, durable.

Crosby could become available.

Staal for Raymond, Ballard and a 1st?

...Really though. I'd love to see Staal with the Canucks, but we'd need to give up Kesler.

Archived