The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Questions Ignorant People Ask About God

Yup. I hate it when people paint science and theism as mutually-exclusive opposites. They're not, and that line of thinking is just going to further push some religious people into the notion that they need to choose between their faith and science, greatly hindering scientific pursuits.

Yup. I hate it when people paint science and theism as mutually-exclusive opposites. They're not, and that line of thinking is just going to further push some religious people into the notion that they need to choose between their faith and science, greatly hindering scientific pursuits.

i agree with you whole heartedly , but i find it amazing that some religious people demand all sorts validation and proof for new scientific theories and yet they are willing to take one of the most important theories of of all on faith alone !

Omg, I'm an atheist, and I don't have anything to answer back so I'll make a mockery of something that mocks the way I think and make it size 100 while I'm at it so I can feel good with all the attention it will bring. Cool story bro but nuh uh, not good enough - again, this is pretty ignorant.

355wjc.jpg

i agree with you whole heartedly , but i find it amazing that some religious people demand all sorts validation and proof for new scientific theories and yet they are willing to take one of the most important theories of of all on faith alone !

Science provides proof, that's what makes it science. It's not a perfect system by any means but the results speak for itself.

Validation of "God", that's in your own head.. nowhere in the realm of objectivity, no proof, nothing. If "all sorts" means "any proof".. then you're absolutely right, otherwise, keep living in fantasy world.

Zoom! You missed again.

Who said I was going to or even try to prove God to you?

Go back and read the post where I was replying to your post to puckinloveicehockey - where you called all of us religious people hypocrites...

On second thought, as you missed it the first time I will try to be more clear for you.

He said: "I find it amazing that some religious people demand all sorts validation and proof for new scientific theories"

You said: "Pretty much. Religious hypocrisy is funny as hell."

I said: "Ditto - as some non religious people demand all sorts validation and proof of God"

Then you ask me to prove God.

Understand now?

Archived