The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nice Save Cory Schneider

DutchieBang

Schneider is more athletic because he's Schneider and the fact that Luongo is getting old and he has 2 groin injury.

Luongo learns from Schneider and Schneider learns from Luongo. Both goalies are amazing at making saves.

Schneider should learn some puck moving though. Or at least, learn to not play the puck. Sometimes Lu too. Haha :lol:

Funny how people pass things said by the media off as thoughts of their own.

Game 2 commentators point out that Lappy chirps too much then show a couple of clips showign him pissing people off, all of a sudden CDC is swamped with "Lappy just needs to keep his yap shut!!"

Game 3 commentators point out how positionally well Cory plays, now all of a sudden theres threads and comments being made about how positionally sound he is.

The the problem with most people who call themselves "fans" and frequent CDC, the things they post are media driven, just like this thread, C.S. plays his position very well, no arguement there, but he is also known to be BADLEY out of position at times aswell.

IMO, people need to think for themselves and stop listening to the media so much.

Einstein?

I'm sorry you can't come up with an opinion of your own, you simply have to regurgitate what you hear on the T.V. and radio.

You really should work on your reading comprehension, I never said anything about not watching games.Cory-Schneider-save-in-Carolina.jpg

On his belly.

schneider-rob-eberle1-300x211.png

Out of position.

cory-schneider-making-save-of-season-on-hawks.jpg

On his belly.

107785816_display_image.jpg?1303491601

On his belly.

cory-schneider-jamie-lundmark-2009-9-22-3-11-29.jpg

About to be on his belly.

schneider-cory-111129-8col.jpg

On his belly.

133085998.jpg

Structurally I prefer Cory's style. Louongo is one hell of a competitor who give 100%. I don't question his heart, but he has been known to let in that "oh no!" goal more often than Cory, perhaps because he's been played in a lot more games. We're lucky to have either of these goalies and blessed to have them both this year, but if one had to go next season, I would prefer if we kept Cory. He's younger, would come at a lower cost, and would free up salary cap space to add to an already potent team. Look on the flip side, at least we're not the maple leafs with their goal tending woes...

If Luongo would be willing to take a salary decrease and spread some of the money to Schneider, then I'd say we keep both. Otherwise, there's no way Canucks can keep both. If had to choose one, the choice is obvious.

If Luongo would be willing to take a salary decrease and spread some of the money to Schneider, then I'd say we keep both. Otherwise, there's no way Canucks can keep both. If had to choose one, the choice is obvious.

Einstein?

I'm sorry you can't come up with an opinion of your own, you simply have to regurgitate what you hear on the T.V. and radio.

You really should work on your reading comprehension, I never said anything about not watching games.Cory-Schneider-save-in-Carolina.jpg

On his belly.

Out of position.

On his belly.

On his belly.

On his belly.

133085998.jpg

Einstein?

On his belly.

Out of position.

On his belly.

On his belly.

On his belly.

133085998.jpg