Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjolsen

Nail Yakupov Might Be In Our Future

108 posts in this topic

Nail is a monster superstar and there are rumors that we are looking to possibly trade Schneider and one suggestion that the Canucks have made to Edmonton is for the First overall pick and a few other pieces...imagine if we get this

with that pick...I think he is great and adds some fire to the team!!!!

We would certainly not trade Schneider to the Oilers due to divisional rivalries. Plus, knowing that they have an improving Dubnyk and a major concern for defense, why would Edmonton even trade their 1st OA for a goalie when they've already got one.

I am thrilled to hear this rumor but at the same time I doubt of trading Cory to Edmonton oilers. I highly doubt edmonton wants a 2nd goally. they have Dubnyk and Khabibulin. Highly unlikely. But you never know what might happen. Its worth to give it a try.

yeah, i agree. Schneider is amazing, but Dubnyk is solid enough that it makes more sense for them to keep yakupov. Man, i'd so be so happy if we got nail though. Damn you, oilers!!!! I wish CBJ had received first 1 overall. Howson is dumb enough to make a deal with us. :lol:

Toronto

Edmonton

Columbus

Tampa Bay

and Philly said they might be interested but they are not real players in this though...they just signed a goalie this offseason

and they are talking a lot about trading him

Toronto trades 1st round pick and Luke Schenn for Edmonton's pick.

yeah, i agree. Schneider is amazing, but Dubnyk is solid enough that it makes more sense for them to keep yakupov. Man, i'd so be so happy if we got nail though. Damn you, oilers!!!! I wish CBJ had received first 1 overall. Howson is dumb enough to make a deal with us. :lol:

Toronto trades 1st round pick and Luke Schenn for Edmonton's pick.

I am thrilled to hear this rumor but at the same time I doubt of trading Cory to Edmonton oilers. I highly doubt edmonton wants a 2nd goally. they have Dubnyk and Khabibulin. Highly unlikely. But you never know what might happen. Its worth to give it a try.

I would have rather traded Cory to Colorado last year for Landy.

Edit: Divison rival blah blah blah.

We would certainly not trade Schneider to the Oilers due to divisional rivalries. Plus, knowing that they have an improving Dubnyk and a major concern for defense, why would Edmonton even trade their 1st OA for a goalie when they've already got one.

Edmonton wants a lower draft pick (but still in the top 5) and a solid D man. It would be

possible to get nail in a 3 way trade with one of the top 5 draft pick teams that need a goalie... but very doubtful

Nail is a monster superstar and there are rumors that we are looking to possibly trade Schneider and one suggestion that the Canucks have made to Edmonton is for the First overall pick and a few other pieces...imagine if we get this

Ugh, Lowe took Dubnyk to the World's... If Edmonton was looking for a goalie why would they do that?

So tired of hearing this trade.

If I were Edmonton I may consider trading Hall instead and drafting yakupov