The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nail Yakupov Might Be In Our Future

tjolsen

I didn't realize that you're an expert hockey analyst and professional scout. I guess Bob McKenzie, Craig Button and all the top scouts must be wrong because they all list Nail Yakupov as consensus number one rank for the upcoming draft. Please share with us your credentials so that we can bow down before you and raise you up on a pedestal.

Shirokov was nothing close to a top 10 pick. Just Canuck homers making wild accusations. Such as Raymond being the next Bure cuz he's fast.

And Edmonton doesn't need Schneider. Nor is Schneider worth a top 5 pick.

...hmm The only reason I think that this might not happen is just because we are division rivals....but come on Devan is not even a top 15 Goalie...It is very hard to win a Cup with an average NHL goalie...and I think they are trying to move this pick and thay want Ryan Murray...Eberle will never be moved off the first line...so Yakupov will be a second liner his whole career...just saying

Thats why I said I'd think about trading Hall too. If I were Edmonton, RNH and Eberle are the forwards IMO I'd be building the team around. Everyone else I'd be willing to move for that piece. Hall would land a BIG return.

Archived