The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nail Yakupov Might Be In Our Future

tjolsen

Nail is a monster superstar and there are rumors that we are looking to possibly trade Schneider and one suggestion that the Canucks have made to Edmonton is for the First overall pick and a few other pieces...imagine if we get this

with that pick...I think he is great and adds some fire to the team!!!!

I am thrilled to hear this rumor but at the same time I doubt of trading Cory to Edmonton oilers. I highly doubt edmonton wants a 2nd goally. they have Dubnyk and Khabibulin. Highly unlikely. But you never know what might happen. Its worth to give it a try.

yeah, i agree. Schneider is amazing, but Dubnyk is solid enough that it makes more sense for them to keep yakupov. Man, i'd so be so happy if we got nail though. Damn you, oilers!!!! I wish CBJ had received first 1 overall. Howson is dumb enough to make a deal with us. :lol:

yeah, i agree. Schneider is amazing, but Dubnyk is solid enough that it makes more sense for them to keep yakupov. Man, i'd so be so happy if we got nail though. Damn you, oilers!!!! I wish CBJ had received first 1 overall. Howson is dumb enough to make a deal with us. :lol:

I am thrilled to hear this rumor but at the same time I doubt of trading Cory to Edmonton oilers. I highly doubt edmonton wants a 2nd goally. they have Dubnyk and Khabibulin. Highly unlikely. But you never know what might happen. Its worth to give it a try.

We would certainly not trade Schneider to the Oilers due to divisional rivalries. Plus, knowing that they have an improving Dubnyk and a major concern for defense, why would Edmonton even trade their 1st OA for a goalie when they've already got one.

Edmonton wants a lower draft pick (but still in the top 5) and a solid D man. It would be

possible to get nail in a 3 way trade with one of the top 5 draft pick teams that need a goalie... but very doubtful

Nail is a monster superstar and there are rumors that we are looking to possibly trade Schneider and one suggestion that the Canucks have made to Edmonton is for the First overall pick and a few other pieces...imagine if we get this

Archived