The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nail Yakupov Might Be In Our Future

tjolsen

steve tambellini's an idiot of a GM...his team needs defence, but hes just gonna try and overload on the offence...Watch tambo pull a Nugent Hopkins/Adam Larsson and go for Yakupov. I really don't know why that pathetic GM still has a Job. Burkie in Toronto would actually know what to do when you get 2..no 3 first overall picks in a row. Glad Tambellini didn't get the GM job here..

Goaltending is the key to winning cups. Like tonight, Detroit outshoots Nashville 41-17, yet Rinne is soooo much better than Howard.

If we trade Schneider for Yakupov, we are going backwards imo. Now if Luongo and/or Edler or other(s) were the deal, I would consider it.

Goaltending is the key to winning cups. Like tonight, Detroit outshoots Nashville 41-17, yet Rinne is soooo much better than Howard.

If we trade Schneider for Yakupov, we are going backwards imo. Now if Luongo and/or Edler or other(s) were the deal, I would consider it.

Why? Based on what? Is it because Taylor Hall only got 106 points in his final year of junior and Yakupov got a whopping 69 points? Is that your proof? Is this what you would base your decision on? I guess that's why you're not an NHL GM. Better yet, with ideas and opinions like that I would like you to go apply for the Oiler's GM position...please. Then when you're there we'll trade you Bitz, Raymond and Pahlsson for Eberle, Hall and RNH...sound good to you? You shouldn't be worried, you've got the 1st overall pick to select Nail Yakupov the second coming of Wayne Gretzky. :picard:

You seem to be ridiculously angry that people are praising Yakupov. Did he pee in your cereal or something? Is that why you've got a stick up your ass?

Also, It's hypocritical of you to call people children and articulate yourself like an eighth grader.

Archived