The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans In Brampton, On Read !

Datta17

Okay so I'm a huge nucks fan living in Brampton, ON and I honestly do not know what the streets of Vancouver look like after the last few days. But any Canucks fan in the Brampton Area, there are a lot of fans here and we all know that. So lets show our support for the team and wear our jerseys or at least wear the blue and green on your sleeve.

I know it's a pretty stupid post but Canucks fans have to have at least some hope!

I'm sick and tired of the haters hating, just because there teams can't make it :lol:

Go Canucks Go!

Okay so I'm a huge nucks fan living in Brampton, ON and I honestly do not know what the streets of Vancouver look like after the last few days. But any Canucks fan in the Brampton Area, there are a lot of fans here and we all know that. So lets show our support for the team and wear our jerseys or at least wear the blue and green on your sleeve.

I know it's a pretty stupid post but Canucks fans have to have at least some hope!

I'm sick and tired of the haters hating, just because there teams can't make it :lol:

Go Canucks Go!

Archived