Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Canucks Fans In Brampton, On Read !

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Datta17

Datta17

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

Okay so I'm a huge nucks fan living in Brampton, ON and I honestly do not know what the streets of Vancouver look like after the last few days. But any Canucks fan in the Brampton Area, there are a lot of fans here and we all know that. So lets show our support for the team and wear our jerseys or at least wear the blue and green on your sleeve.

I know it's a pretty stupid post but Canucks fans have to have at least some hope!

I'm sick and tired of the haters hating, just because there teams can't make it :lol:

Go Canucks Go!

Edited by Datta17, 17 April 2012 - 07:37 PM.

#2 Geoff Peterson

Geoff Peterson

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Streets empty..."BALLS"

#3 B-town Canuck

B-town Canuck

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

Okay so I'm a huge nucks fan living in Brampton, ON and I honestly do not know what the streets of Vancouver look like after the last few days. But any Canucks fan in the Brampton Area, there are a lot of fans here and we all know that. So lets show our support for the team and wear our jerseys or at least wear the blue and green on your sleeve.

I know it's a pretty stupid post but Canucks fans have to have at least some hope!

I'm sick and tired of the haters hating, just because there teams can't make it :lol:

Go Canucks Go!

I live in Brampton and always wear my Canucks hat and on gamedays I wear the jersey. It's actually surprising to see so many fans here. Canucks Nation is everywhere!!
Posted Image

#4 canucksgyal

canucksgyal

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Im from Brampton as well. Havnt gone outside for a while though...have finals going on right now. Last exam Thursday and I sure hope I can look forward to canucks games after Wednesday.

Believe.

#5 Hafizzle

Hafizzle

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,700 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

Brampton? Vaughan is where it's at!

#6 Smyl ( :

Smyl ( :

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

nice

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.