The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where Will Cory Go

Southpop45

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Washington doesn't need Luongo. They have Vokuon, Nirvith (sp?), and Holtby (who's playing lights out...only reason why Washington is making it a series with Boston). They need more/better scoring depth.

Its going to be Schneider tonight and then Lu will unfortunately get thrown to the Vancouver Graveyard when he least deserves it due to our brutal bandwagoning bought a jersey last may fans who don't realize that he is not the problem. He had a rough spot last year and no one wants to forget it. So did Bryzgalov this year and they are killing the Penguins now and I could ramble on about other examples. Bottom line just accept who we have, we live by the sword die by sword. If we lose tonight it has nothing to do with goaltending, you can't win if you don't score or defend.

However Tampa won't be willing to give up what we would want. Stamkos, Hedman, Connolly would be the guys i'd target and they aren't available. We need a D, they have no one else of interest. They'd likely be wanting to give us Lecavalier or Malone, at those cap hits, no thanks.

Washington however makes a lot more sense with their financial structure, prospect pool, and organizational strategy.

Nobody can trade the loungo until the 2018-19

Why everyone forgot the his no trade 10 year deal with Canucks . If loungo want. To trade then he will . And loungo said few months ago ". He just can't even think about any trade "

I JUS SICK ABOUT IT

SO PLZ STOP TLK ABOUT LOUNGO TRADE . :(

It pretty muh has to be Tampa. Would be nice to be 29 teams that wanted him or needed him, but it still isn't that bad because to Tampa he could be very valuable. Most feel being near home would be he best option for Luongo,,,so if you are Tampa and you want to make the playoffs and have someone mentor a young goalie, Luongo could be their guy. Yzerman has faith in Luongo and I think in Tampa he wouild be under much less pressure and be at home and would benefit both sides. If Tampa refuses to give up anything Gillis will be able to move him somewhere for something and Tampa knows this.

Archived