Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canuckin'-Chong

Marc Crawford Says

90 posts in this topic

That was the missing bit of motivation the Canucks needed. :)

Kick a$$ Vancouver!

Edler really needs some motivation. I saw a picture of one of the assisting coaches talking to him during the practice, I'm pretty sure that the Canucks and him will comeback big in this series!

Haha Crawford has always been a giant Canucks homer too but atleast he knows what he is talking about on TSN and CBC (when he was on their before).

A lot of ex coaches are like jilted lovers with their former teams, but Crow is all class and you can tell he really respects the organization. Does not hurt that he is a BC boy either.

He gets paid saying these things anyways. It's part of his job.

Actually Crawford and his family grew up here in Belleville ON. His brother is actually the coach of the guys hockey team at my old high school.

EDIT: just occured to me that you may have been talking about him being drafted by the nucks

Yes we sure done well at home so far...pretty funny..one more win we live to play another game.

Can we get him back as our coach?

Quite a difference from AV's public statements after game 1:

"We have the personnel for it to be good right now, and we need to execute better. Our best power play [Wednesday] night was the last one that we had [in the third period] when we took Alex Edler off. He needs to take his game up a notch, because obviously he's been a big part of our defensive group, a big part of our team, and he's a great player. We need him to play at his level."

Obviously he didn't push the right buttons.

First thing that popped into my head when I saw the title was "BuRrRRrrrrrrr!!!!!"