The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Marc Crawford Says

Canuckin'-Chong

You know we didn't play a bad game in LA! If we can keep are heads. And play a good back and fourth game.There going to get tired and start taking penalty.And with Danny back make them pay on the PP.WE just got to keep away from Willys enormous stick.....

Hmm I don't think MG goes after Crow if he dumps AV. It just doesn't make any sense, why fire a coach for underperforming in the playoffs for a coach who never was able to get it done in the playoffs. If AV is Fired my guess is that MG goes out and hires his own guy

Hmm I don't think MG goes after Crow if he dumps AV. It just doesn't make any sense, why fire a coach for underperforming in the playoffs for a coach who never was able to get it done in the playoffs. If AV is Fired my guess is that MG goes out and hires his own guy

Crow's daughter is in half my classes this year at UBC ;).

I wouldn't mind seeing Crawford back as coach... But given the history he has here with the whole Bertuzzi incident, I don't see him ever coming back.

EDIT: And I also don't really see the logic behind the fire AV movement. He's done remarkable things here...

Archived