The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel's Status For Game 4

Strombone1

"If" they can win tonight, then they have a legit chance. That 4th win is always the hardest. LA hasn't got the 4th win since 2001, and they've never swept a series in their entire history. LA "is" beatable. First guy I'd focus on... Doughty.. he loooks like he's going to snap given the right oportunity. :D

The rule clearly states that you need to win 4 out of 7 games you play. Probability for us to win is lower compared to LA but that doesn't mean Canucks will surely lose.

We don't "deserve" to win? What kind of f***ed up logic is that?? So LA "deserves" to win in your mind?

For some reason, I'm feeling really positive about tonight's game. Only three teams have ever come back to actually win after being down 3 - 0 in the playoffs. Leafs in 1942, Islanders in 1975 and the Flyers in 2010.

Chicago came back last year after being down 3 - 0 to the nucks (sixth team in NHL history to force a seventh game after being down 3 - 0). But they didn't win. We did.

I know these are pretty wicked odds but who's to say it can't be done. All I can say is Go Canucks Go. As p****ed off as I am that we're down 3 - 0, I'm looking forward to the game and hope they pound the hell out of LA. Hopefully, Daniel will appear.

The rule clearly states that you need to win 4 out of 7 games you play. Probability for us to win is lower compared to LA but that doesn't mean Canucks will surely lose.

We don't "deserve" to win? What kind of f***ed up logic is that?? So LA "deserves" to win in your mind?

For some reason, I'm feeling really positive about tonight's game. Only three teams have ever come back to actually win after being down 3 - 0 in the playoffs. Leafs in 1942, Islanders in 1975 and the Flyers in 2010.

Chicago came back last year after being down 3 - 0 to the nucks (sixth team in NHL history to force a seventh game after being down 3 - 0). But they didn't win. We did.

I know these are pretty wicked odds but who's to say it can't be done. All I can say is Go Canucks Go. As p****ed off as I am that we're down 3 - 0, I'm looking forward to the game and hope they pound the hell out of LA. Hopefully, Daniel will appear.

On the strength of their play, yes, the L.A. Kings do deserve to win! It doesn't make me any less of a fan than you by feeling that way! I am pissed off about the boys' performance and i hope AV told them the same things that i have been saying because they need a wake up call just like some of you lemmings who would follow everyone else off the cliff "believing" that you would somehow land softly although the facts clearly show you will go splat when you hit the ground. GTFO! I am no less a fan than anyone else here! :angry:

A fan supports their team and what you are doing is the opposite. I understand your being realistic but if you are a fan you should be supporting them and hope for a better result. It sounds like you just want them to not even play and get on the next airplane home. Get your priorities straight. I'm guessing you just support the team when their winning and playing well. That's called a bandwagon fan.

I am hardly a bandwagon fan. I will watch every minute of the game, i will be rooting for them to win, but it sure as hell doesn't mean im going to blindly follow all you lemmings who are predicting a comeback, saying you believe and all that other jazz off of the cliff. It's all rhetoric as far as i am concerned. I am just being realistic and basing my opinion on what i have seen. I can only state the facts based off of what i have seen to this point. What we have seen to this point points to a first round exit. It's that simple GTFO! :angry:

Ni ish Sherlock! We all know the circumstances and don't need fairweather 'fans' like yourself reminding us every 2 mins..there's a saying that goes ' if you weren't there for my struggles don't expect to be there for my success' , and you can GTFO now.

Think what you want... I never said i don't support the team at all. Did you see anywhere in my posts where i clearly state that i "dont support this team"? No! I dont think so! If i was at the game tonight i would be in my Canucks jersey and be screaming with the rest of the huge contingent of Canucks fans! What i am doing is stating the facts. This team has not done a whole lot right from the get go anf are now in the bottomless 3-0 pit. I am just a harsh critic and i expect nothing but the best from my team. This team has not given their best and should be ashamed of themselves. I am telling it like it is. That is what is wrong with some of you.. You are unable to handle people like me telling it like it is.... :angry:

Harsh critic.. or friggin' pessimist? There's a difference. Some just live for the opportunity to criticize.. while others look at the actual picture. LA's been better?? Other than game 1, the 'Nucks "have" outplayed the Kings.. flat out. The ONLY reason LA's even in this... Jonathan Quick. It's basically Vancouver Canucks vs Jonathan Quick....

Archived