The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider Starting Game 4

jj99

Most analysts want Schneider to start. Moj on team 1040, Shorthouse wanted Schneider to start.

AV chose Schneider to start. Most fans want Schneider to start.

It's pretty obvious who people see as the better goaltender.

Those who don't are like Luongo homers who hope we lose today because Schneider is starting.

Oh and Cory still lost the last game. Luongo was playing better from what I saw. This just sets Schneider up for failure and makes luongo look bad. Stupid move and not going to make a difference since the problems is what's in front of our goalies.

I'm assuming that internally the Canucks are doing all they can to keep the peace and not offend either goalie

But this decision has to have a major impact on the future goaltending situation of the Canucks. To not start the face of the franchise and the team's former Captain in a possible elimination game is a huge slap in the face for Lu IMO, especially when he was our best player through games 1 and 2

Could have major implications when his "out clause" kicks in

this is how I feel about it. Luongo wasn't playing badly. Now, if we get eliminated and our #1 is on the bench that sets up a disastrous scenario. If we win we ride Schneider, you can't possibly pull him after that. Luongo's got to be pissed.

(and for everyone ushering in a new era if we do stick with schneider and move luongo, how long you think until this city then turns on schneider like it did lu? one season? two? bah).

EDIT: or I'm reading into everything too much. We looked good in game 3 so AV doesn't want to change much from that. plain and simple no other thoughts behind it.

Just a matter of time before people run Lu out of the city and turn on Schneider.

Vancouver is becoming a brutal place to play for. Just look even Kesler lost heart and started diving. I could never see him doing that before. They only player that looked to me like he wanted to win was Lu and now they stuck him on the bench.

Just a matter of time before people run Lu out of the city and turn on Schneider.

Vancouver is becoming a brutal place to play for. Just look even Kesler lost heart and started diving. I could never see him doing that before. They only player that looked to me like he wanted to win was Lu and now they stuck him on the bench.

You sleep through the game and check stats after?

If anyone with basic hockey knowledge actually watched the games you could see goaltending was not a problem and Lu was playing fine. Now goal tending is a problem. Among the other things.

Really bad move. You will see later and I will be here pointing it out.

Most analysts want Schneider to start. Moj on team 1040, Shorthouse wanted Schneider to start.

AV chose Schneider to start. Most fans want Schneider to start.

It's pretty obvious who people see as the better goaltender.

Those who don't are like Luongo homers who hope we lose today because Schneider is starting.

Archived