The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

* Donations To Canuck Place Children's Hospice If Canucks Win * Game 5 - $330 Pledged ($733 For Game 4 - Well Done)

Scottish⑦Canuck

I'm in for $10 per win for sure.

My folks donate monthly, and a few years back when My little sister passed away, we requested that in lieu of flowers that people donate to the Canucks for Kids fund because she was a die hard Canuck fan. It was awesome to see how many people donated in her name she would have been totally pumped. Canuck place sent us a thank you card for each person that donated.

Great Idea OP

I'm in for $10 per win for sure.

My folks donate monthly, and a few years back when My little sister passed away, we requested that in lieu of flowers that people donate to the Canucks for Kids fund because she was a die hard Canuck fan. It was awesome to see how many people donated in her name she would have been totally pumped. Canuck place sent us a thank you card for each person that donated.

Great Idea OP

Sometimes the revival of an old idea is as good, if not better the the original. Your timing is appreciated.

Anyways, after reading about all the suspensions that have been handed down recently, This is a breath of fresh air.

Kudos to you!

Archived