Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Goldman Sachs Rules The World; Bank Of England Next

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 The Situation

The Situation

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,698 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Goldman Sachs Rules The World; Bank of England Next

Financial terrorists have exploited chaos they created to seize complete control
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Speculation that Canadian Central Bank head Mark Carney has been tapped to become the next Governor of the Bank of England brings with it the possibility of virtually complete domination of Europe by Goldman Sachs – the very same financial terrorists who helped cause the economic collapse in the first place.

“Mark Carney, the governor of Canada’s central bank, has been informally approached as a potential candidate to replace Sir Mervyn King as head of the Bank of England in June next year,” reports the Financial Times.

“One of the world’s most respected central bankers, Mr Carney, 47, now heads the Financial Stability Board, which oversees global financial regulation. He was approached recently by a member of the BoE’s court, the largely non-executive body that oversees its activities, according to three people involved in the process.”

Carney is also a 13-year Goldman Sachs veteran and was involved in the 1998 Russian financial crisis which was exacerbated by Goldman advising Russia while simultaneously betting against the country’s ability to pay its debt.

Although the appointment would see the highly unusual precedent of a foreigner heading up the 318-year-old central bank, according to one observer, “As a Canadian national he is a subject of the Queen…That is important.”

Carney’s possible ascension to become the next BoE head, although denied by the Bank of Canada, would be the cherry on the cake for Goldman Sachs’ financial overthrow of Europe in their bid to exploit the financial crisis to centralize power into an EU superstate.

Last year, former EU Commissioner Mario Monti was picked to replace Silvio Berlusconi, the democratically elected Prime Minister of Italy. Monti is an international advisor for Goldman Sachs, the European Chairman of David Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission and also a leading member of the Bilderberg Group.

“This is the band of criminals who brought us this financial disaster. It is like asking arsonists to put out the fire,” commented Alessandro Sallusti, editor of Il Giornale.

Similarly, when Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou dared to suggest the people of Greece be allowed to have their say in a referendum, within days he was dispatched and replaced with Lucas Papademos, former vice-President of the ECB, visiting Harvard Professor and ex-senior economist at the Boston Federal Reserve.

Papademos ran Greece’s central bank while it oversaw derivatives deals with Goldman Sachs that enabled Greece to hide the true size of its massive debt, leading to Europe’s debt crisis.

Papademos and Monti were installed as unelected leaders for the precise reason that they “aren’t directly accountable to the public,” noted Time Magazine’s Stephen Faris, once again illustrating the fundamentally dictatorial and undemocratic foundation of the entire European Union.

Shortly afterwards,Mario Draghi – former Vice Chairman of Goldman Sachs International – was installed as President of the European Central Bank.

The U.S. Treasury Secretary at the beginning of the 2008 financial collapse was Hank Paulson, former CEO of Goldman Sachs. When Paulson was replaced with Tim Geither, Goldman Sachs lobbyist Mark Patterson was hired as his chief advisor. Current Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein has visited the White House 10 times. Goldman Sachs spent the most money helping Barack Obama get elected in 2008.

As the graphic below illustrates, the economies of France, Ireland, Germany and Belgium are also all now controlled by individuals with a direct relationship with Goldman Sachs.

Dominion over virtually all of Europe’s major economies, as well as the United States, by one international banking giant, notorious for its role in corruption and insider trading, is now almost complete.

Goldman Sachs rules the world.

Posted Image

http://www.infowars....f-england-next/

Edited by The Situation, 18 April 2012 - 02:40 PM.

Posted Image

#2 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,124 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

In before someone flames you for posting a link to infowars lol

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#3 The Situation

The Situation

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,698 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

In before someone flames you for posting a link to infowars lol

I should have just posted that picture. It pretty much says it all. Same with this one.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,124 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

EU is a model of whats to come for the rest of the world, with a certain Chinese communist twist to it.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#5 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

First off posting a financial article written by a comedian/conspiracy theorist is a little irresponsible. Second off Goldman Sachs has a market cap of 61 Billion. Not bad but as far as "ruling the world" they fall a little short. By a few trillion dollars anyways.

Posted Image

#6 Sestito29

Sestito29

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

Paulson on both sides just takes it to a whole new level.

CEO and then secretary of state, can't get more clear then that folks.

#7 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

Uh, what happened to Alex Jones' conspiracy about the Rothschilds and central banks running the world? Seems there's quite a bit of world running competition as far as hilarious conspiracies are concerned.

4JGASNR.png

#8 mdehaan

mdehaan

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

First off posting a financial article written by a comedian/conspiracy theorist is a little irresponsible. Second off Goldman Sachs has a market cap of 61 Billion. Not bad but as far as "ruling the world" they fall a little short. By a few trillion dollars anyways.

See post #3. Who cares about 'market cap'. Your post is irresponsible, do some research before you think you know what you're talking about.

"Money is worth what it will help you to produce or buy and no more." Henry Ford 

#9 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,968 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

So anyone who has ever worked at Goldman Sachs is in on the conspiracy? It's one of the largest Investment Banks in the world. Of course many major players in that industry are going to have worked there at some point.

And yes, government hires tend to be people with actual experience in that industry (shocking I know). That doesn't make it a conspiracy either.

Also, it's not a hidden conspiracy of any kind. Every knows about Goldman Sach's involvement in Greece's problems. They were driven by....profit.

To see how weak the links in the article are, take a look at "conspiracy member" Petros Christodoulou's actual CV:

http://www.minfin.gr...todoulou_cv.pdf

He worked for Goldman Sachs for about two years after graduating....like many many Investment Bankers would. Apparently though, he's forever under the mind control of Goldman Sachs.

#10 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Uh, what happened to Alex Jones' conspiracy about the Rothschilds and central banks running the world? Seems there's quite a bit of world running competition as far as hilarious conspiracies are concerned.

Uh Rothschilds = Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sach CEOs become heads of Central Banks

Posted Image

#11 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

can you all just bend over and touch your toe's !

I think it's rad when balls beats natural talent

Shaun Palmer

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

#12 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Uh Rothschilds = Goldman Sachs

Prove it.

If the Rothschilds were Goldman Sachs, why would Sachs be targeting England.. which is the Rothschilds massive investment bank territory? Herp derp.

Edited by zaibatsu, 20 April 2012 - 04:12 PM.

4JGASNR.png

#13 Standing_Tall#37

Standing_Tall#37

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

Prove it.

Prove that he's wrong...it's common knowledge that Jacob Rothschild is the richest man in the world

#14 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Prove that he's wrong...it's common knowledge that Jacob Rothschild is the richest man in the world

I just posted pointing out the clear logical fallacy.

Prove the assertion that Rothschilds = Goldman, and how the flying hell it would make sense for the Bank of England, when the Rothschilds have notably served on that board, whereas there are NO Rothschilds in any prominent Goldman Sachs position, in fact, Goldman Sachs going into England would stand to hurt the Rothschilds, not help.

I'm no fan of any investment bank by any means, but I'm just as much a fan of stupid conspiracies.

Edited by zaibatsu, 20 April 2012 - 04:18 PM.

4JGASNR.png

#15 Standing_Tall#37

Standing_Tall#37

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

I just posted pointing out the clear logical fallacy.

Prove the assertion that Rothschilds = Goldman, and how the flying hell it would make sense for the Bank of England, when the Rothschilds have notably served on that board, whereas there are NO Rothschilds in any prominent Goldman Sachs position, in fact, Goldman Sachs going into England would stand to hurt the Rothschilds, not help.

I'm no fan of any investment bank by any means, but I'm just as much a fan of stupid conspiracies.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_M_Rothschild_%26_Sons#section_1

I think when ur that rich, you're probably all tied in together...too risky not to be

Edited by Standing_Tall#37, 20 April 2012 - 04:34 PM.

#16 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

http://en.m.wikipedi..._Sons#section_1

I think when ur that rich, you're probably all tied in together...too risky not to be

I don't see at all the ties between the Rothschilds and Goldman Sachs, nor do I see an answer to why if they were together why Goldman Sachs would want a piece of the Rothschild's home territory as that would be utterly pointless, if not debilitating, since Goldman Sachs is an American based investment bank. The notion that they are rich therefore inherently tied together is an absolutely horrendous argument and has no place in a rational debate.

Edited by zaibatsu, 20 April 2012 - 04:47 PM.

4JGASNR.png

#17 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:09 AM

See post #3. Who cares about 'market cap'. Your post is irresponsible, do some research before you think you know what you're talking about.

Wow, your reference to a neat little graphic someone posted is so much of an inspiration. I should have researched that in depth. I didnt realize you cant understand anything that isnt in a nice little graph for you to stare at. Sorry I dont have a pop up book for you to understand me. I guess Im just irresponsible.

Posted Image

#18 mdehaan

mdehaan

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

Wow, your reference to a neat little graphic someone posted is so much of an inspiration. I should have researched that in depth. I didnt realize you cant understand anything that isnt in a nice little graph for you to stare at. Sorry I dont have a pop up book for you to understand me. I guess Im just irresponsible.

Lol. I get it. You never want to understand.

"Money is worth what it will help you to produce or buy and no more." Henry Ford 

#19 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

The real question is who owns the Federal Reserve?
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.