Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Help Finding A Jersey!?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 logic

logic

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

Hello! I was wondering if anybody could help me find,

A Black Skate Linden Captins Jersey
A Black Skate Bure Jersey
Size: Mens Small

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I have,
Luongo
Hank
Dank
Kesler

Edited by ϟƘƦƖןןΣx, 18 April 2012 - 04:35 PM.

the_man_on_the_moon___paul_pogba_by_yupp

#2 Meyer_Buttreeks

Meyer_Buttreeks

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Can't help you with Linden or Bure jerseys but Luongo jerseys will be on sale soon. Book it.

#3 Schneider.Man604

Schneider.Man604

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

If you want a real one heres what you do,

1) build a time machine
2) set it to 1994
3) go to Jersy city
4) purchase your jerseys

#4 goalie13

goalie13

Osgoodian One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,310 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

Like this?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item53e99c737b
Posted Image

#5 shiznak

shiznak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,995 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Collector's Den at Metrotown had a couple of skate jerseys a few months ago.

Edited by shiznak, 18 April 2012 - 02:50 PM.

r8edk8.png

#6 Oregon Canucky

Oregon Canucky

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

it might be more the SIZE that hes having trouble with...
Posted Image

Portland Oregon: The first U.S. city to play for the Stanley Cup!

#7 logic

logic

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

it might be more the SIZE that hes having trouble with...

Exactly! I'm only 13 so I have weird sizing -__-

the_man_on_the_moon___paul_pogba_by_yupp

#8 stexx

stexx

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hello! I was wondering if anybody could help me find,

A Black Skate Linden Captins Jersey
A Black Skate Bure Jersey
Size: Mens Small

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I know blueline sports in maple ridge had them give them a call if you want 604-467-8892.

#9 forevernucks19

forevernucks19

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Blueline, Jersey City, or even make the Canucks store on Robson, Hastings (by PNE), and at Rogers Arena.

#10 PENGUINScanFLY

PENGUINScanFLY

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

Exactly! I'm only 13 so I have weird sizing -__-

Dude.. Don't screw yourself, just get a large. You're gonna regret that small jersey you shelled out 200 bucks for when you're an adult.

#11 Oregon Canucky

Oregon Canucky

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Dude.. Don't screw yourself, just get a large. You're gonna regret that small jersey you shelled out 200 bucks for when you're an adult.

i agree with this... a jersey 2 sizes too big looks way better than a jersey one size too small... =)

if you were done growing it might be a different story

Edited by Oregon Canucky, 18 April 2012 - 04:11 PM.

Posted Image

Portland Oregon: The first U.S. city to play for the Stanley Cup!

#12 Provost

Provost

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Wait a week, Luongo jerseys might be pretty cheap soon....
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic!

#13 Guest_The Brown Burrows_*

Guest_The Brown Burrows_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

SPORTCHEK.

#14 You Mad Bro?

You Mad Bro?

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

This. I made that mistake with a Jordan bulls jersey when i was like 11. Now 13 years later it hangs in my closet looking a childs shirt. Dam

#15 canuckelhead70

canuckelhead70

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

team store has them

#16 hijacker

hijacker

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Buy a bigger size, you'll regret buying a small size now. I 32 y/o, 6',4" and i don't fit in my old Canucks jerseys anymore. lol

Edited by hijacker, 18 April 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#17 RIPRYP

RIPRYP

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

DUMB

RIP to the BEST pound for pound fighter the NHL has ever seen. Will be missed.

#18 california chick

california chick

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

i have a bures jersey small size if u want it

#19 CanuckCup1316

CanuckCup1316

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

I can get you both for @30 bux each plus any shipping costs. They are from China. I got my best friend a Kesler and a Burrows for myself and they look perfect. Mine even has the strap at the back to attach to the jersey. The Kesler one even had the Stanley Cup Playoff patch from last years final. A friend gave me the web site and told me to not tell tons of people so Im guessing copying it on cdc would not be good. Lemme know if your interested and we'll see what we can do. I wouldnt mind making another order for myself so I can save on the shipping costs as well. My email is canuckcup@hotmail.com . I sure hope its not a mistake posting my email lol.

#20 jonnycanuck46

jonnycanuck46

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

I can get you both for @30 bux each plus any shipping costs. They are from China. I got my best friend a Kesler and a Burrows for myself and they look perfect. Mine even has the strap at the back to attach to the jersey. The Kesler one even had the Stanley Cup Playoff patch from last years final. A friend gave me the web site and told me to not tell tons of people so Im guessing copying it on cdc would not be good. Lemme know if your interested and we'll see what we can do. I wouldnt mind making another order for myself so I can save on the shipping costs as well. My email is canuckcup@hotmail.com . I sure hope its not a mistake posting my email lol.

You'd rather give your private email over a public message board than just the name of the site? :picard:
Posted Image

Ephesians 2:7-9

"That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

#21 Demo250

Demo250

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Why buy a jersey that is from an era before you were even born? You've never even seen Bure play. If you want to do it than more power to you I guess, I'm just wondering why though? I remember watching with my dad, Bure playing... and I've considered buying one since I think the black skate is an awesome looking jersey and I'm a Bure fan... I was only like 8 when he was still playing for the Canucks though, so I probably wont.

Edit: DO NOT buy the 30 dollar china crap. Just buy from Rocky Mountain Sports on eBay.

Edited by Demo250, 18 April 2012 - 05:27 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 CanuckCup1316

CanuckCup1316

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

That email is used for stuff that I dont care about not really a private one. And where do you think the jerseys that sportschek and jersey city come from? If you want to pay over 200 bux for the same jersey all the power to ya. Unless you need an official game worn jersey your wasting your money IMO.

#23 Demo250

Demo250

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

That email is used for stuff that I dont care about not really a private one. And where do you think the jerseys that sportschek and jersey city come from? If you want to pay over 200 bux for the same jersey all the power to ya. Unless you need an official game worn jersey your wasting your money IMO.

I've seen those knockoff jerseys and they generally look horrible. If you want to prove they are the real deal, post the site. It isn't some secret that there are cheap Chinese jerseys out there, so I'm not sure why you don't want to post it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 CookieCrumbs

CookieCrumbs

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,069 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

Legit distributor.

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1704wt_1165

http://www.ebay.com/...=item53e99c7514

Oh but let me guess, you want to spend about $50 - $60 total?

#25 CanuckCup1316

CanuckCup1316

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

If you are so sure that they look horrible and are cheap chinese knock offs why do you care if I post it? My reason is that a friend asked me to not tell a bunch of people cause they had to change the website. I was skeptical too but at that price I said what the fug. And Im very happy with my purchases and plan on getting more. IF you see the pics on the website they look exactly like real jerseys. So posting the link would solve nothing but me betraying a friend. They carry all sports jerseys and are more known for NFL ones. I got a green bay Rogers jersey and it looks great. I guarentee that if I walked pass you wearing it you would have no clue. But I have only owned it for a few months. Maybe in a couple of years it will turn in to crap maybe it wont. But I'll never ever buy another jersey anywhere else. I have an "Official" Luongo, and 2 Lindens and paid an average of over $200 each. And I cant tell the difference in quality.

#26 CookieCrumbs

CookieCrumbs

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,069 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

If you are so sure that they look horrible and are cheap chinese knock offs why do you care if I post it? My reason is that a friend asked me to not tell a bunch of people cause they had to change the website. I was skeptical too but at that price I said what the fug. And Im very happy with my purchases and plan on getting more. IF you see the pics on the website they look exactly like real jerseys. So posting the link would solve nothing but me betraying a friend. They carry all sports jerseys and are more known for NFL ones. I got a green bay Rogers jersey and it looks great. I guarentee that if I walked pass you wearing it you would have no clue. But I have only owned it for a few months. Maybe in a couple of years it will turn in to crap maybe it wont. But I'll never ever buy another jersey anywhere else. I have an "Official" Luongo, and 2 Lindens and paid an average of over $200 each. And I cant tell the difference in quality.

Sweet job promoting some disgusting looking Chinese fakes. Those jerseys are pathetic. Save up some money to buy a legit jersey or go ask Mommy and Daddy to get you one for Christmas. Don't promote those fakes on here.

Mods you should ban this guy for pushing fake merchandise.

#27 CanuckCup1316

CanuckCup1316

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

If I posted the website I would be promoting them. Just trying to help a fellow nuck fan out. But I could care less if people want to think negative about it. Whats with all the hate? If someone was offering me somthing that i wanted for a low price and was being upfront about the origins I would either get it or not. Were you guys all ripped off in the past or something? So please Mods, ban me for trying to be helpful in saving a kid some money on a jersey that he or she will grow out of in a couple of years anyway. I should be banned for life.

#28 Demo250

Demo250

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

I'm sorry, they had to change the website why? Are they not a business? Wouldn't they love having someone promote their business? Is your friend the owner of the business or something? Why would he demand you not post it? Seriously, nothing you are saying even makes sense.

I didn't say I was sure they would look horrible, that's why I asked to see them. You are the one reluctant to post it though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 CanuckCup1316

CanuckCup1316

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

my friend does not own the website or business and neither do I. I could care less about promoting them and giving them more business. I do wonder why you seem so set on me posting the link. Its not going to happen. I told my friend I wouldnt tell a bunch of people and I live up to my word. If the kid wanted one or both jerseys I would place the order myself, pay for it in full myself and then meet in a secure place and let them judge if they like them or not. I would not charge anthing above cost and half of shipping. If they didnt like I would keep for myself cause I too was going to get either one of those and for 60 bux i'll keep them no prob. I too was curious why the original website was changed and my friend didnt exactly know but said that maybe too many people found out about it and that is why he wanted me to keep it too myself. I was thinking that maybe there is a chinese dude who works in the factory that makes these and is doing some side sales. Your guess is as good as mine. I really dont care either way.

#30 eltrivan

eltrivan

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

Lol. Pathetic "fan" trying to get people to buy fakes. You make me sick.

Posted Image

Posted Image

sig/avatar credit to CF00

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.