A Black Skate Bure Jersey

Size: Mens Small

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I have,

Luongo

Hank

Dank

Kesler

I can get you both for @30 bux each plus any shipping costs. They are from China. I got my best friend a Kesler and a Burrows for myself and they look perfect. Mine even has the strap at the back to attach to the jersey. The Kesler one even had the Stanley Cup Playoff patch from last years final. A friend gave me the web site and told me to not tell tons of people so Im guessing copying it on cdc would not be good. Lemme know if your interested and we'll see what we can do. I wouldnt mind making another order for myself so I can save on the shipping costs as well. My email is canuckcup@hotmail.com . I sure hope its not a mistake posting my email lol.

I can get you both for @30 bux each plus any shipping costs. They are from China. I got my best friend a Kesler and a Burrows for myself and they look perfect. Mine even has the strap at the back to attach to the jersey. The Kesler one even had the Stanley Cup Playoff patch from last years final. A friend gave me the web site and told me to not tell tons of people so Im guessing copying it on cdc would not be good. Lemme know if your interested and we'll see what we can do. I wouldnt mind making another order for myself so I can save on the shipping costs as well. My email is canuckcup@hotmail.com . I sure hope its not a mistake posting my email lol.

Archived