The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Help Finding A Jersey!?

logic

Why buy a jersey that is from an era before you were even born? You've never even seen Bure play. If you want to do it than more power to you I guess, I'm just wondering why though? I remember watching with my dad, Bure playing... and I've considered buying one since I think the black skate is an awesome looking jersey and I'm a Bure fan... I was only like 8 when he was still playing for the Canucks though, so I probably wont.

Edit: DO NOT buy the 30 dollar china crap. Just buy from Rocky Mountain Sports on eBay.

That email is used for stuff that I dont care about not really a private one. And where do you think the jerseys that sportschek and jersey city come from? If you want to pay over 200 bux for the same jersey all the power to ya. Unless you need an official game worn jersey your wasting your money IMO.

That email is used for stuff that I dont care about not really a private one. And where do you think the jerseys that sportschek and jersey city come from? If you want to pay over 200 bux for the same jersey all the power to ya. Unless you need an official game worn jersey your wasting your money IMO.

If you are so sure that they look horrible and are cheap chinese knock offs why do you care if I post it? My reason is that a friend asked me to not tell a bunch of people cause they had to change the website. I was skeptical too but at that price I said what the fug. And Im very happy with my purchases and plan on getting more. IF you see the pics on the website they look exactly like real jerseys. So posting the link would solve nothing but me betraying a friend. They carry all sports jerseys and are more known for NFL ones. I got a green bay Rogers jersey and it looks great. I guarentee that if I walked pass you wearing it you would have no clue. But I have only owned it for a few months. Maybe in a couple of years it will turn in to crap maybe it wont. But I'll never ever buy another jersey anywhere else. I have an "Official" Luongo, and 2 Lindens and paid an average of over $200 each. And I cant tell the difference in quality.

If you are so sure that they look horrible and are cheap chinese knock offs why do you care if I post it? My reason is that a friend asked me to not tell a bunch of people cause they had to change the website. I was skeptical too but at that price I said what the fug. And Im very happy with my purchases and plan on getting more. IF you see the pics on the website they look exactly like real jerseys. So posting the link would solve nothing but me betraying a friend. They carry all sports jerseys and are more known for NFL ones. I got a green bay Rogers jersey and it looks great. I guarentee that if I walked pass you wearing it you would have no clue. But I have only owned it for a few months. Maybe in a couple of years it will turn in to crap maybe it wont. But I'll never ever buy another jersey anywhere else. I have an "Official" Luongo, and 2 Lindens and paid an average of over $200 each. And I cant tell the difference in quality.

If I posted the website I would be promoting them. Just trying to help a fellow nuck fan out. But I could care less if people want to think negative about it. Whats with all the hate? If someone was offering me somthing that i wanted for a low price and was being upfront about the origins I would either get it or not. Were you guys all ripped off in the past or something? So please Mods, ban me for trying to be helpful in saving a kid some money on a jersey that he or she will grow out of in a couple of years anyway. I should be banned for life.

my friend does not own the website or business and neither do I. I could care less about promoting them and giving them more business. I do wonder why you seem so set on me posting the link. Its not going to happen. I told my friend I wouldnt tell a bunch of people and I live up to my word. If the kid wanted one or both jerseys I would place the order myself, pay for it in full myself and then meet in a secure place and let them judge if they like them or not. I would not charge anthing above cost and half of shipping. If they didnt like I would keep for myself cause I too was going to get either one of those and for 60 bux i'll keep them no prob. I too was curious why the original website was changed and my friend didnt exactly know but said that maybe too many people found out about it and that is why he wanted me to keep it too myself. I was thinking that maybe there is a chinese dude who works in the factory that makes these and is doing some side sales. Your guess is as good as mine. I really dont care either way.

I can get you both for @30 bux each plus any shipping costs. They are from China. I got my best friend a Kesler and a Burrows for myself and they look perfect. Mine even has the strap at the back to attach to the jersey. The Kesler one even had the Stanley Cup Playoff patch from last years final. A friend gave me the web site and told me to not tell tons of people so Im guessing copying it on cdc would not be good. Lemme know if your interested and we'll see what we can do. I wouldnt mind making another order for myself so I can save on the shipping costs as well. My email is canuckcup@hotmail.com . I sure hope its not a mistake posting my email lol.

Archived