The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Photos Of Us Soldiers Posing With Body Parts

DonLever

Just to add to Columbos post with my own thoughts, I hear there are suicide bombers who are under the influence of CIA influenced "Shieks". These "sheiks" are taught Islam and are then brought in to teach and preach to the illiterate villagers. Unfortunately for the villagers, they think they are being taught Islam but they are not and they are sheeped in to blowing themselves up amongst other things. I'm not saying that this is exclusive, I'm just saying it does happen, and maybe more often than you think.

Does it matter if we are OK?

It is a fact of war.

It is a result of the impact on the psyche of soldiers.

The difference between us and the Afghans is that they celebrate it, drag burnt marines through the streets to cheering crowds and encourage children to engage in the behavior with them.

There are accounts that back in the day, soldiers would not finish off their enemy after they had spit on them in fears of killing him through anger or revenge and not for the sake of their country or their fear of God. What a sad turn of events where now posing with dead body parts is now the fact of war - to you at least.

Here's an idea.

If you don't want your body desecrated in enemy hands, don't go to war. At least not one that's not in defense of and taking place of your own country.

How do you expect anyone to show any respect for somebody who's out to kill them?

Does it matter if we are OK?

It is a fact of war.

It is a result of the impact on the psyche of soldiers.

The difference between us and the Afghans is that they celebrate it, drag burnt marines through the streets to cheering crowds and encourage children to engage in the behavior with them.

It doesn't matter if we're OK with it or not, because we won't do anything about it except get angry on the internet.

If the Afghanis are not OK with us doing it, it will encourage more of them to join the militants or become suicide bombers, and we will have more dead Canadian or US soldiers. Do you think terrorists just spring out of nowhere? No, something about the "enemy" is encouraging them. This incident is just another example.

It doesn't matter if we're OK with it or not, because we won't do anything about it except get angry on the internet.

If the Afghanis are not OK with us doing it, it will encourage more of them to join the militants or become suicide bombers, and we will have more dead Canadian or US soldiers. Do you think terrorists just spring out of nowhere? No, something about the "enemy" is encouraging them. This incident is just another example.

Archived