The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Article) Tradable Luongo

Carson Graham

i am getting fracking sick and tired of idiots talking about how lu is making 10 mil a year with ZERO understanding how the whole contract works. Also, for the last time, he is NOT making 10 millions this year.

it is retards like this guy who keeps chasing our players away from the team.

i am getting fracking sick and tired of idiots talking about how lu is making 10 mil a year with ZERO understanding how the whole contract works. Also, for the last time, he is NOT making 10 millions this year.

it is retards like this guy who keeps chasing our players away from the team.

This article is an embarrassment to the Vancouver Canucks and the actual supporters of the team. I wake up and read the Vancouver Sun everyday and was so infuriated at this article that I was going to create a topic but it's already here so I hope that people can identify with me in how terrible media coverage like this is for the Canucks. This article is 100% of a speculative nature and to say "Roberto Luongo will be traded" is absolute BS. We just won a huge game, and are in need of 3 more even bigger wins to make it to the second round, and the writer of this article is trying to draw attention to himself at the expense of what's actually going on with our team. He is making his own conclusions and I feel that it is media coverage like this that gives the Vancouver Canucks faithful their poor reputation around the league. Yes, some of the bandwagon fans can really piss some people off, but in my opinion, after reading this article, I honestly believe that media coverage such as this show people that our hockey market is undeserving of a cup. Are we deserving of a cup? Absolutely! We've been waiting for so many years.. however once again (and I'll keep saying it..) media coverage like this is a joke, and is that starting point to what people see to give them their interpretation that we are terrible fans.

Ouch. I'm a big Tanev fan. Kid skates like the wind, makes great passes, great on 2-on-1's, solid reads, good stick, right handed shot and has a big frame to eventually fill out (only knock on him is a lack of physical play - but Edler was much the same when he first came up). I guess if Gillis knew he had Justin Schultz in the back of his pocket he could afford to deal him, but with Salo's footspeed in rapid decline I'd rather keep Tanev myself.

Ouch. I'm a big Tanev fan. Kid skates like the wind, makes great passes, great on 2-on-1's, solid reads, good stick, right handed shot and has a big frame to eventually fill out (only knock on him is a lack of physical play - but Edler was much the same when he first came up). I guess if Gillis knew he had Justin Schultz in the back of his pocket he could afford to deal him, but with Salo's footspeed in rapid decline I'd rather keep Tanev myself.

Connolly for Tanev - you gotta be crazy not to do this trade.

Luongo and our 1st for Malone and their 1st (top 10)

I would do that deal in a heart beat.

Lure Schultz in here and were set for another deep run :D

wow what a load ........................................of poop.

they went with the goalie who played better against the kings. next round if we make it luongo might be the go to guy... who knows but right now cory is giving us that chance to win and maybe we can continue to do so.

also Penguins and flyers is just insane to watch..... someone needs to remind them that the puck isn't just supposed to go in the other guys net but you are actually supposed to try and keep it out of your own. the way they are playing neither will make it out of the second round..esp if they play a defensive team like Boston.

Archived