The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raffi Got Revenge For Daniel Last Night

Rock Pile

Funny how Chicago complains about what Raffi did to Hossa, but it was alright what Keith did to Daniel, which hurt the Canucks.

And lets not forget what that punk Shaw did to Smith. Chicago tries to say he embellished.

I only wish it had been Keith or Kane that Raffi hit. Chicago are abunch of cocky punks.

Keith's hit was worse than Raffis. At least this hit was a hockey play and not a just a dirty fu*king elbow to an unsuspecting players jaw. Yeah the hit was late and he left his feet, and maybe it was a tad high, but it was a hockey hit none the less.

I felt bad and was worried for Hossa's well being when I first saw the hit. But now that he's OK and it's all sunk in, karma is a b*tch Chicago. Let it marinate.

Why? This is what the new NHL is all about. They know it sells why do you think Shanahan has done nothing to the system in place for suspensions he is just as soft as campbell was and Murphy before him. Bush league fans love it. Just read the YouTube comments on big hit/injury plays. Personally I won't be watching much next year it's a total disgrace, open season on stars.

ya ultimately you're right, however, on a team basis they took out our top scorer, someone took out theirs. i have no remorse for chicago as keith's hit was a deliberate attempt to take out a serious scoring threat incase we saw e/o in the playoffs again. im not saying yay somone got injured and its a good thing. i am saying that i dont feel bad for any bad fortune that may fall on chicago as a team, especially as a result of their dirty a$s ways.

No hockey player in the league EVER deserves a potentially career-ending hit. It doesn't matter who they are and who they play for. Have a little respect for the people who play the game.

People like you are the reason why the rest of the league hates our fanbase so much.

Archived