Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Pgt Nux 3-1 Lak

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
253 replies to this topic

#241 Kryten

Kryten

Aladdin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

This win actually calm my nerves.

For me it was the effort and execution that calmed my nerves. Canucks played like a team and the result shows.

I do have to throw a shout out to Kesler though. This is the first game where I actually saw some playoff urgency in his game. A Kesler in beast mode couldn't come at a better time.
Posted Image

#242 kilgore

kilgore

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

I think its the elbow to the head and the hand followed thru and hit Brown in the face.

There's no way Henrik's elbow hit Brown's head. It's almost as if the Sedin's are so admittedly sucky at the whole payback revenge thing that he missed his head with a half hearted attempt and then tried to make up for by a weak back swing with his arm that he barely connected with. Of course Brown snaps his head back when he feels it.

If Weber gets only a $2500 fine for his handywork, I don't see Henrik getting anything more than that if at all.

30rw2li.jpg   ..................... Put Gino in the Ring of Honour!  .......................  2hg788l.jpg

#243 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,640 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

There's no way Henrik's elbow hit Brown's head. It's almost as if the Sedin's are so admittedly sucky at the whole payback revenge thing that he missed his head with a half hearted attempt and then tried to make up for by a weak back swing with his arm that he barely connected with. Of course Brown snaps his head back when he feels it.

If Weber gets only a $2500 fine for his handywork, I don't see Henrik getting anything more than that if at all.

Well look at the video. I do think Sedin did clip Browns helmet with his elbow. I'm not saying it was a hard one but, the contact.

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#244 Hotdawg

Hotdawg

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

Okay so final video of the night :

Edited by Hotdawg, 19 April 2012 - 01:27 AM.

#245 Milk Hot Dog

Milk Hot Dog

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

Schneids deserved a playoff shutout. Shaking my fist at Raymond :shock:
Nobody beats our Canucks' meat !

I don't typically make New Year's Resolutions, but the one thing I want to accomplish in 2012, aka the year of the MILK HOT DOG, is to ARREST SOMEONE. - Kevin WOLVERINE Bieksa (BEE-ecks-ah)

#246 Hotdawg

Hotdawg

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

Schneider was Pdg tonight.

Edited by Hotdawg, 19 April 2012 - 01:41 AM.

#247 aussiecanuck7

aussiecanuck7

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

You could really see the quality D. Sedin adds to the powerplay when he was out there for the third goal.

The interchange of passing between him and H.sedin was amazing and deserved the goal it got

GO CANUCKS GO!!

#248 nucks all the way

nucks all the way

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

THAT PUCK SHOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR CHEAP SHOTTING BROWN!! MOAAAR CAPS LOCK!

:towel:

#249 Cristalinastar

Cristalinastar

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

Does the go Kings go chant sound like Kenny from South Park to anyone else?

It is from southpark

16 WINS-its the beauty way to go!

Posted Image

credit to canazzy

#250 AllHailSmyl

AllHailSmyl

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:43 AM

Posted Image

By the way learn how to spell SHIRIKOV who is this shirakov

Amazingly on his first shift Kassian would have had a breakaway if Kesler knew how to pass. And he still got switched with Weiss. And note it is "Weiss" not "Wise".

#251 Tanev's Smirk

Tanev's Smirk

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

Posted Image

I was waiting for that for 9 damn pages.

#252 LindenTheLegend

LindenTheLegend

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

Our D played really well last night made a few mistakes but overall played well, but I was really impressed with Ballard. He made smart plays and looked really calm out there.

Edited by LindenTheLegend, 19 April 2012 - 08:22 AM.

#253 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

Not enough imo...needed to be a Pens style blow out. As of now it's just way too ambiguous. I know the Pens have found their heart now, but have the Canucks?

Dude. Both those goalies have been terrible, that's the only reason they scored that many.
Posted Image

#254 taib mahmud

taib mahmud

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

......... but LA will still take it in game 6. Just a hunch.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.