The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Welcome Back Daniel Sedin

sorbbsorbobo

Daniel is our luck. It was happy to see him back in action. We beat LA 3-1. We all waiting for Daniel come home and play. We expected Schneider to start next game again, he really did a good job tonight, he is just a stable goal-tender. Once we are a healthy team we are very difficult to beat, especially Schneider is in play. I personally hoping the Canucks will win this round and go to the next round. I like the Sedins lining up with Booth.

An Art Ross winner returning is one thing, but he's also the only player that makes Henrik Sedin's play that much more dangerous opposing teams.

He was on the ice for every goal of the Canucks, and he combined with Henrik to beat up Dustin Brown.

Kings haven't had to deal with the Sedins tandem.

Series on. :towel:

Miss his scoring ability. I am so glad that everyone sees Danny back. I hope everyone in this city will keep supporting Canucks. Tonight was the turning point of this series. Look how helpless LA was. They couldn't solve Schneider, just like we couldn't solve Quick. There was one thing different is we have Daniel, they don't. Dustin Brown was a dirty player, he got hit by our captain, nice job. LA will not be Kings any more, you will be our Slaves. We will see our team in game 7. We are going to come back and win the series. Go Canucks Go!!! Wow!!!

An Art Ross winner returning is one thing, but he's also the only player that makes Henrik Sedin's play that much more dangerous opposing teams.

He was on the ice for every goal of the Canucks, and he combined with Henrik to beat up Dustin Brown.

Kings haven't had to deal with the Sedins tandem.

Series on. :towel:

Archived