The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call Up Reinprecht, Sit Raymond.

AkungFu

Raymond has been useless in the last 4 games, I dun kno why AV keep starting him on 2nd line for.

Raymond is awful in the game today, didn't you guys see the Kopitar goal? Wtf was he doing?

I'd like to see Higgins go back to the 2nd line!

Canucks should call up Steven Reinprecht to replace Mason Raymond next game, dun think we will lose him in the waivers considering it's the playoffs right now and salary doesn't matter in playoffs either.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!! :towel::towel::towel:

Raymond has been useless in the last 4 games, I dun kno why AV keep starting him on 2nd line for.

Raymond is awful in the game today, didn't you guys see the Kopitar goal? Wtf was he doing?

I'd like to see Higgins go back to the 2nd line!

Canucks should call up Steven Reinprecht to replace Mason Raymond next game, dun think we will lose him in the waivers considering it's the playoffs right now and salary doesn't matter in playoffs either.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!! :towel::towel::towel:

He`s been absolutely brutal at both ends of the rink. He really needs to be scratched.

If AV is gonna keep moving Lapierre up the line up then you might as well put Bitz/Duco on the 4th and scratch Raymond.

Raymond is a top 6 forward on a bottom feeder team, not a top team.

The Canucks have to be playing mistake-free hockey now because there is no room for error down 3-1, and Raymond's mistake tonight almost cost us our season.

Raymond sits, Reinprecht in.

Sedin - Sedin - Booth

Higgins - Kesler - Burrows

Hansen - Pahlsson - Reinprecht

Bitz - Lapierre - Kassian

Malhotra has been playing pretty badly apart from his faceoffs too, so I'd rather see a good 2-way line as our 3rd line and a solid 4th energy/hitting line. Maybe slot Malhotra in instead of Bitz for the PK but if we're going to win this series, we need to be wearing down the Kings physically.

Agreed. Lineup next game:

Danny-Hank-Booth

Burr-Kesler-Lappy

Higgins-Pahlsson-Hansen

Reinprecht-Manny-Kassian/Bitz

I actually think Booth played well with the brothers tonight and the chemistry between Burr, kes and Lappy was obvious as well. Higgy, Pahlsson and Hansen work too well together to split up. i think Reinprecht on that 4th line is the best option with either Kassian or Bitz throwing big hits.

Raymond and maybe even Lu are done with the Canucks after these playoffs are over unless they really do something to wow us.

GO CANUCKS GO!!! Taking this series in 7 ;)

Archived