The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call Up Reinprecht, Sit Raymond.

AkungFu

Raymond is just awful. Is there anyone else we could call up like jordan schroeder or just anyone to fill in. He basically turned right out of kopitars way. That was one of the dumbest plays I have ever seen. I bet the entire team just curses him in their heads.

Raymond just isn't a top 6 guy and moron AV still doesn't seem to get it. Raymond is outplayed by any top 6 forwards of the opposition and he is useless playing against the top 2 pair of Ds. It is unbelievable he was outmuscled by Kopitar and let the guy walked in for the easy first goal. Bench Raymond or demote him to the 3rd or 4th line before this team got killed by him again.

ok ok hold the ****** phone here. Raymond is NOT going anywhere. He will end up re-signing with the nucks. simple as that.

Yes, he has and is having a bit of a rough patch, and that flop with Kopitar with a bit of a bleeder. But look at Kepler, 0 goals in what 16 straight now????? with the way you guys treat the Nucks i am suprised any player wants you guys as fans.

----

when they lose it is Lou's fault. When they win, the player(s) that were part of letting in a goalie against are beat to death.

if you guys hate the nucks so bad, go give your half arsed support to another team cause we do not need it here.

ok ok hold the ****** phone here. Raymond is NOT going anywhere. He will end up re-signing with the nucks. simple as that.

Yes, he has and is having a bit of a rough patch, and that flop with Kopitar with a bit of a bleeder. But look at Kepler, 0 goals in what 16 straight now????? with the way you guys treat the Nucks i am suprised any player wants you guys as fans.

----

when they lose it is Lou's fault. When they win, the player(s) that were part of letting in a goalie against are beat to death.

if you guys hate the nucks so bad, go give your half arsed support to another team cause we do not need it here.

Archived