The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

They Should Be Able To Get A Lot For Schneider

afesposit

Omgzzzz can we get Stamkos?!?! Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Maybe we can package Schneider and Raymond and a hockey puck and get Stamkos, St. Louis and Hedman?!?! May as well trade coaches too! Do you think they would accept that?!?!?!

Who is going to take that Luongo contract??? Especially w/ a new cba getting ready to be done... We are stuck with him. Unless the new cba has a clause where the team trading the big contract can eat some of the cost for the team receiving the player....

A good young goalie will bring a lot in the open market I'd figure. His cap # can't be big at all since they have Luongo signed and locked up for the long term....

Bet they could get Kessel and the Monster from Toronto or something like that... Maybe the #1 pick from Edmonton and their current goalie... His name escapes me...

Omgzzzz can we get Stamkos?!?! Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Maybe we can package Schneider and Raymond and a hockey puck and get Stamkos, St. Louis and Hedman?!?! May as well trade coaches too! Do you think they would accept that?!?!?!

Aren't you watching the Philly series... I'm sure plenty of teams would love to lock up a goalie like him for only 5.33/ year...

Roberto Luongo $5.33 million - 10 years

Ilya Bryzgalov $5.67 million - 8 more years

Miikka Kipprusiff $5.83 million - 3 years

Niklas Backstrom $6.00 million - 2 years

Ryan Miller $6.25 million - 3 years

Cam Ward $6.3 million - 5 years

Henrik Lundqvist - 6.875 million - 3 years.

Pekka Rinne 7 million - 7 years

If you guys want we can probably trade Lou straight up for Ilya Bryzgalov, I hear he's an amazing playoff goalie.

Sure sucks to be "stuck" with this horrible contract.

... stupid spoiled Canuck fans

Uhhhh...

He's an RFA, we have the right to match any offer he gets, so essentially he can keep him if we want to, if somebody gives him a fatty offer sheet i think we'd consider taking the picks as a worst case scenario.... We will get at a minimum a 1st and a 3rd for him easy

Trading Schneider would be the biggest mistake the Canucks franchise made since hiring Keenan, aquiring Messier and trading Linden. People think the Hodgson trade was a mistake? That trade will look like a genius move compared to any trade involving Schneider.

If MG trades Cory, that will be the worst trade in Canuck history, never mind COHO for Kas.

Luo is done here it is so obvious. Cory is now the man this fact is also very obvious. The team plays hard and wins with Cory and they play with confidence, infront of Luo the play scared and without confidence. Cory will be here next year and Luo will be else where!

Archived