Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nux4lyfe

From All The Canucks I've Met..

46 posts in this topic

..or ex-Canucks for that sake...Trevor Linden is by far the most humble, nicest 'uncocky' player I've ever met in my life...I got a chance to meet a lot of Canucks in my life so far, and by far this guy is a true Captain and hero...has zero arrogance and is 100% so real with you...why am i posting this @ this point?..because I have my reasons ;)..wish we still had his leadership!

Posted · Hidden by debluvscanucks, April 21, 2012 - Inappropriate

<p><p>

is 100% so real with you...why am i posting this @ this point?..because I have my reasons ;)br />

Quote removed - inappropriate

No, just got a chance to shoot the 'ish' with him and was very opinionated about the series...but your mom on the other hand..

Speaking of which, I've met some too in recent years. The more friendly/uncocky ones have been Bieksa, Manny, Schneider (boy is he nice!), Raymond, Hansen, and Salo. Glass was pretty chill too when I met him two years ago. I could name two particular grumpies but I won't.

Speaking of which, Ive met some too in recent years.  The more friendly/uncocky ones have been Bieksa, Manny, Schneider (boy is he nice!), Raymond, Hansen, and Salo. Glass was pretty chill too when I met him two years ago.  I could name two particular grumpies but I won't

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Kes and Lu were the two grumpies?

Posted · Hidden by debluvscanucks, April 21, 2012 - Unsubstaniated

..or ex-Canucks for that sake...Trevor Linden is by far the most humble, nicest 'uncocky' player I've ever met in my life...I got a chance to meet a lot of Canucks in my life so far, and by far this guy is a true Captain and hero...has zero arrogance and is 100% so real with you...why am i posting this @ this point?..because I have my reasons ;)..wish we still had his leadership!

played a floor hockey tournament against gino odjick in lillooet, the guy was a beast

No, just got a chance to shoot the 'ish' with him and was very opinionated about the series...but your mom on the other hand..

If I could meet any athlete past or present I think it would be Trevor.

played a floor hockey tournament against gino odjick in lillooet, the guy was a beast

Hansen is friendly? I thought he panicked around fans.

i missed trevor linden by minutes when he came to kamloops, was tryna get my 94 jersey sgned <_<

Yah, Trevor is a nice guy, he was my neighbor in Van., and we showed eachother respect. We only ran into eachother once, but conversed for about 5 minutes. He took the time to talk with me, while his brother waited patiently. We talked about the Nucks, as well as my Dog's.

i missed trevor linden by minutes when he came to kamloops, was tryna get my 94 jersey sgned <_<

Most of the Canucks I've heard or read about are all around good guys.

But theres a few of the current Canucks that I've heard not so good things about. I'll keep it to myself though.