The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

#reversesweep

Juicetra

First of all ..... GREAT WIN LAST NIGHT!

When I started the #reversesweep on twitter Sunday after the game 3 loss, I never thought it would blow up like it has. First the interview with CTV (see below), to having the second most trending topic WORLDWIDE (http://gyazo.com/750...544578f27f2d79c)!

(Obviously a sweep is 4 wins in a row, but I didn't want to say it to somehow give the Kings some sort of voodoo boost!)

Anyway, let's keep the #reversesweep going strong on twitter, as well as on the new #reversweep fan page on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/reversesweep)!

Thanks for all the support!

#GoCanucksGo

#BELIEVE

#TIWWLF

#reversesweep

If anyone can pull it off, it's the Canucks, in my mind they are the team most capable of coming back from a 1-3 series and winning 4-3. With the Sedins back together, A+, Schneider in net, A+, we just have to get the second line going with Kesler and we'll be good to go! GO CANUCKS GO!

If Kesler wakes up, we basicly win... Sedin magic is back, Schneider putting on a clinic, our defensemen finally understand how to play hockey... everythings lookin' good.

We need a few things:

1. Bench Mayray

2. Wake up Mr. Master Diver Supreme

3. The PP

Juice;

Nice work bro....you are correct 'true fans' never give up. I remember back in 94, we had a team that came back from 3-1 series deficits twice if my memory serves me right...and although that team had magic..they were not as nearly as great as a team as the one we had last year and this year. With our goaltending and top line we can go all the way. The question in my opinion is can Kesler, Lappierre, Booth, Higgins, going to contribute a little second/third/fourth line scoring. That's the key.

Archived