Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:D

I Don't Understand Dubstep, Can Someone Explain It To Me?

I like Ellie Goulding and Lights, but this is my favorite 'dub' track. Just a good song reminds me of something you'd hear in a Canucks tribute video.

Deadmau5 is NOT Dubstep - just sayin'. He's made maybe one song that is Dubstep and he's predominantly House and a little Trance.

I personally don't like dubstep very much but I would still prefer it any day over death metal. How the frack can anyone listen to that sh*t? Seriously, I would rather listen to nails scratching a chalkboard.

I personally don't like dubstep very much but I would still prefer it any day over death metal. How the frack can anyone listen to that sh*t? Seriously, I would rather listen to nails scratching a chalkboard.

lol @ equating death metal with screamo

just don't comment on it if you know nothing about it?

Well I finally have an explanation for the music they play at GM Place these days! The target audience is teenage asian girls!

Why is it when i hear the genre term Dubstep i think of Sublime? Then a friend plays me some dubstep and i equate that to industrial techno?? Just give me some 90's punk and 80's thrash metal tyvm.

Well I finally have an explanation for the music they play at GM Place these days! The target audience is teenage asian girls!

I come into threads like these and it makes me feel like I am the only person who actually listens to more then 1 genre of music.

THANK YOU!

:picard: Just like all rock is the same, all pop is the same, all trance/dubstep is the same?

Explain me the difference between

Screamo:

Metal:

How is it any different, obviously guitar sounds different, As death Metal is more aggresive but they're both yelling like complete morons. What's the difference? They fall into the same category of genre.

How can people like that?