Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pavel.10.Bure

1 Shift...1 Period...1 Game...at A Time

22 posts in this topic

Nice! It's the perfect mentality for the team and the fans to have in this circumstance. Don't want to look too far ahead.

Yeah, I don't want to promote arrogance or a false mentality that we have this in the bag. We definitely need to work our butt off for the following games...

Welcome "Colorfulvisuals"

I like your style

honest and to the point!!

How did you get that Canucks font?

I have always struggled to decide which vancouver canucks hockey players name and number should go on my jersey because they are all so darn good but after last nights game it has become apparent to me it will be # 22 Daneil Sedin. And I dare anybody to call either Daneil or Henrick wimps anymore as they have proved themselves time in and time out that they are two of the best hockey players in the world. GO CANUCKS GO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

I totally agree. That happened to be exactly what I said in a thread yesterday.

DUDE That is sick, and thats how we need to play this thing, not just this series but every series

I have always struggled to decide which vancouver canucks hockey players name and number should go on my jersey because they are all so darn good but after last nights game it has become apparent to me it will be # 22 Daneil Sedin. And I dare anybody to call either Daneil or Henrick wimps anymore as they have proved themselves time in and time out that they are two of the best hockey players in the world. GO CANUCKS GO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

And We got to give it 110%. Not to mention get her deep, and get the forecheck going. Win the puck battles and leave it all out on the ice. Play a full 60 minutes. take it one shift at a time. A full team effort. Create more chance. Get our goalie to bail us. Capitalize on our chances.

Play our Game. Keep the compete level high. Go to the high traffic areas. And most importantly our best players have to be our best players!