The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1 Shift...1 Period...1 Game...at A Time

Pavel.10.Bure

I have always struggled to decide which vancouver canucks hockey players name and number should go on my jersey because they are all so darn good but after last nights game it has become apparent to me it will be # 22 Daneil Sedin. And I dare anybody to call either Daneil or Henrick wimps anymore as they have proved themselves time in and time out that they are two of the best hockey players in the world. GO CANUCKS GO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

I have always struggled to decide which vancouver canucks hockey players name and number should go on my jersey because they are all so darn good but after last nights game it has become apparent to me it will be # 22 Daneil Sedin. And I dare anybody to call either Daneil or Henrick wimps anymore as they have proved themselves time in and time out that they are two of the best hockey players in the world. GO CANUCKS GO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

And We got to give it 110%. Not to mention get her deep, and get the forecheck going. Win the puck battles and leave it all out on the ice. Play a full 60 minutes. take it one shift at a time. A full team effort. Create more chance. Get our goalie to bail us. Capitalize on our chances.

Play our Game. Keep the compete level high. Go to the high traffic areas. And most importantly our best players have to be our best players!

Archived