The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Sedin Backhands Brown (Video On Youtube)

NikiShiz

Schneider is in the King's heads - just look at Brown's reaction after he was stoned on a great move on the breakaway.

The Sedins are in the King's heads - even the crowd "ooed" and "aahhed" after the Sedins pulled off that brilliant powerplay goal.

The reason the Kings were 8th in the regular season was their lack of scoring, and now we have brought that back out of them (they've scored 2 goals in the last 2 games), and the main reason we were 1st in the league was our PP which is finally back.

As long as the tides don't turn again and there's not another momentum swing, the Canucks have a good chance to win 3 in a row with a hot goalie and powerplay.

Not to sound like a homer, but it looks like when he hit him with the elbow that it was an accident. Then when he noticed it was Brown he decided to give his face another pop for good measure. Im glad the refs didnt call anything. Maybe a payback for no call on Browns hit on Hank last game. It is nice to see Sedins with a little grit but I dont want to see them turn in to Crosby Crazy. The last thing we need is to give L.A. a reason to cheep shot the Sedins.

Personally...I liked the scrum in front of the L.A. net when Henrik was pushed in the chest and he responded by giving whoever it was 2-3 shots in the mouth, I'm not sure I've ever seen a Sedin punch anyone until lastnight....FREEKIN FANTASTIC!!!

Archived