The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It Wasn't Luongo, It Was Daniel

Makall

Why can't people see?

The first 3 games we lost because we were missing a key component in the team, one of the twins. Even Schneider couldn't get us a win in the third game.

But as soon as Daniel comes back, we win 3-1. Is this a coincidence that as soon as Daniel starts playing again, we win? Of course not.

Why then are people continuing to blame Luongo? I am positive that not even Schneider could've won Games 1 and 2 for us.

While a small contingent blames Lu, there is a larger base that just really likes Cory.

He's ours, drafted and developed and is just really likeable and efficient in net. So we are happy he's getting the ball to play with after being the ultimate team player.

nobody is blaming luongo for games 1 or 2 .... he played great, kept us in those games.

its just that schneider is playing at a world class level right now, and even staunch bobby lu supporters admit that schneids gives us the best chance to win right now. it has nothing to do with the play of Lu.

While Daniel helps for sure, I don't think that even if we had him we would have won the first game. Maybe not even the second. PERHAPS the third.... but the reason we are down 3-1 is not because Daniel was out... it was because the team played like garbage. They were getting outchecked and outworked by dramatic proportions early in the series.

nobody is blaming luongo for games 1 or 2 .... he played great, kept us in those games.

its just that schneider is playing at a world class level right now, and even staunch bobby lu supporters admit that schneids gives us the best chance to win right now. it has nothing to do with the play of Lu.

AH give it up you LU whinners lol! Isn't that turnabout. Sneids has been playing well given the team confidence take a chill pill LU fans.

But just incase you haven't noticed Cory's has better numbers and besides rookie goaltenders have lead their team to Stanley Cups.

Although very unlikely a Van comeback period ; so relax anyways the series is over unless they pull a miracle and if they do the ride Snieds.

AH give it up you LU whinners lol! Isn't that turnabout. Sneids has been playing well given the team confidence take a chill pill LU fans.

But just incase you haven't noticed Cory's has better numbers and besides rookie goaltenders have lead their team to Stanley Cups.

Although very unlikely a Van comeback period ; so relax anyways the series is over unless they pull a miracle and if they do the ride Snieds.

The team for whatever reason just plays BETTER in front of Schneider, they're better offensively and defensively, who knows why. That is what makes Schneider the better choice right now, not necessarily because he's better than Luongo. They are both excellent goalies and i don't get why there would be hate for either one, i say keep them both as long as possible

Why can't people see?

The first 3 games we lost because we were missing a key component in the team, one of the twins. Even Schneider couldn't get us a win in the third game.

But as soon as Daniel comes back, we win 3-1. Is this a coincidence that as soon as Daniel starts playing again, we win? Of course not.

Why then are people continuing to blame Luongo? I am positive that not even Schneider could've won Games 1 and 2 for us.

Why can't people see?

The first 3 games we lost because we were missing a key component in the team, one of the twins.  Even Schneider couldn't get us a win in the third game.

But as soon as Daniel comes back, we win 3-1.  Is this a coincidence that as soon as Daniel starts playing again, we win? Of course not.

Archived