The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

5 Reasons Way Canucks And Penguins Will Come Back.

Blueberries

I just don't see the Nucks coming back in this series. It is so hard to win three in a row and next to impossible to win four in a row, i just don't see the depth in the bottom 6 or any amount of good play out of the second line to think they are going all the way with this.

you are no real canucks fan!! if you were you would believe! Its fans like you that gives us a bad name! CHEER FOR THIS TEAM IF YOUR A FAN NO MATTER THE SCORE OR HOW THE SERIES IS GOING!

THEY WILL COME BACK ITS OUR DESTINY TO WIN THIS YEAR!

Guest BuckFoston

Vancouver should make a come back if they play as good/better than last game.

As for the Pens, I want them to crash and burn. If Philly doesn't have another "bryzaster" on the ice in game 5, they got a group that can score a handful of goals without even breaking a sweat. They come off as a hard working blue collar kind of team whereas Pens are just a bunch of spoiled superstars.

Crosby must be butthurt that Giroux is getting so many texts from Gretzky.

This series will come down to coaching.

The Canucks finally adjusted and found a way to score on Quick - shots from the point and rebounds, and our PP got it going.

If LA can adjust to find a way to stop the Sedins and our powerplay, they'll win this series deservedly.

Another point why Canucks will comeback is because the Kings are a bunch of choke artists and many of their own fans will agree.

The seed of doubt has been planted by starting Schneider and by having the twins back together again. They know they won't be able to score many on Schneider, and the twins dominated game 4.

They're nervous.

Because the media, fans, players etc wool love a great story like this. Two titans nearly knocked to the canvas and then make I back to their feet and make it the 12th round bloody and battered slugging it out to the very end. Add game 7 OT and you'll have a movie of the week.

I think a Pittsburgh comeback could have a big impact on the Kings' mentality going into game 5. An inexperienced playoff team has seen the Penguins claw back 2 games and game 6 in that series will go before our game on Sunday. For something that has only ever been done three times there is a good chance it could happen twice this season.

Archived